Best Wake and Bake songs of 2013

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by necroden, Dec 22, 2013.

1. I'm sure we've all seen the "best wake and bake songs" threads before, and the "best songs of 20XX" threads. We've all heard the classic songs by Kid Cudi, Afro man, cypress hill, and all the other artists I'm too stoned to remember. While their stuff isn't exactly old, I'd like to hear something new, and maybe share what I've found this year.

With 2013 is nearing it's end, I'd be interested in knowing what you all think are the best songs for waking and baking that were released in 2013. Be it thought provoking, upbeat, or straight up mellow- lets hear it!

2. #2 necroden, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    When my phone plays Dancing Anymore by Is Tropical during a morning burn, I can't help but let it brighten my day.

And if you're into house songs, then I'd definitely recommend Move Around by Camo and Krooked (Even though it's technically Drum & Bass). Especially good if you're getting ready to jump feet first into a helluva day.

3. Up Up & Away - Kid Cudi
    (Aka "The Wake & Bake Song)

4. Without a doubt, a lengendary song, but this thread is for great wake and bake songs that were released this year.

5. Probably lit over 150 bowls this year to this one. Rough estimate

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLgIzP2mVh0[/youtube]