Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Video Game?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 402Dank, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Im about to smoke a bowl and play some Xbox 360. :smoke: What do you think is the best video game on xbox/ps3 to play while high?

2. Elder scrolls. /thread

3. GTA 4 (especially online with buddies) this is entertainment!

or Ace Combat or H.A.W.X., nothing beats flying a F-22 at the speed of sound while bombing the beautiful Tokyo skyline. (sorry my Japanese friends, I played it with my Japanese roommate so all good ;). You get to fight over LA too btw.
    WoW!

4. Halo Reach (unless your a noon)
    Bf3
    Mortal Combat

5. Skyrim is so distracting when your high. I can never seem to finish a quest without getting 5 new ones lol

6. Skyrim is the best. I'm baked and I'm playing the new dlc. Dawn guard.

7. [quote name='"ohhighthere2"']Skyrim is the best. I'm baked and I'm playing the new dlc. Dawn guard.[/quote]

Ahhhh frick yes.

8. I love battlefield 3, yakuza 4 is also pretty fun high, I still haven't tried skyrim but I just got gamefly so I'll probably try it out soon. I got the new ghost recon now which is a lot like GRAW, which is great.

9. [quote name='"amanwithLs"']I love battlefield 3, yakuza 4 is also pretty fun high, I still haven't tried skyrim but I just got gamefly so I'll probably try it out soon. I got the new ghost recon now which is a lot like GRAW, which is great.[/quote]

I bought the new gr g's it's pretty fun. It's a lot like gears of war 3

10. I dont have skyrim! but would love to play it i have fallout which would probably be entertaining

11. [quote name='"402Dank"']I dont have skyrim! but would love to play it i have fallout which would probably be entertaining[/quote]

Fallout just doesn't compare personally... Idk what it is but skyrim (all elder scrolls) are just soooo good.

12. 1. halo 2
    2. nazi zombies

if youre OG then kirby for NES all day

13. Is an post apocalyptic rgp made by the same company who made skyrim

14. [quote name='"402Dank"']

Is an post apocalyptic rgp made by the same company who made skyrim[/quote]

Yes , but it's just not the same feel.

15. I like playing skate.

16. Halo Reach is the real mans multi player game!!! Someone who actually understands you need talent to play Halo unlike fuckcod

17. [quote name='"DerekCA"']
    Halo Reach is the real mans multi player game!!! Someone who actually understands you need talent to play Halo unlike fuckcod[/quote]

I'd take unreal tournament over halo any day

18. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']

I'd take unreal tournament over halo any day[/quote]

This.