Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Video Game to Play Stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Addicted, Jan 9, 2004.

1. speaking of diving backwards ou a second story window, max payne and max payne2.

2. best game has to be Perfect Dark multiplayer for N64. Me and 3 of my friends will play it for hours when we are baked and we make like 10 bots to play w/ to. it gets intense as hell.

3. MANHUNT iz the shizzle and true crimes

4. halo with 6 other friends linked between to x boxs rocks i also like playing soul calaber 2 its great i get really into game and will start yelling and shouting at the tv

5. hands down kung fu chaos

game on xbox, 4 players. like a fighting game based on chessy 70s kung fu movies. u can play thru a level then smoke while u watch the movie u and your buds made while u were pummeling each other, complete with cheesy 70s kung fu bad english. good times for all.

6. NBA Live 2004 online. Can't nobody stop the Sonics. :D

7. Any good RPG...especially old school Super Nes ones, Final Fantasy 3 and the Breath of Fires come to mind. Im playing FFX right though, great game.

And ya, Mario Kart 64 rules. Me and 3 friends would always get baked and play battle mode back when my buddy still had his Nintendo64.

8. Starcraft and Ultima Online if your talkin online games

FF3 or Chrono Trigger if ur talkin old school

Vice city or true crimes if ur talkin current day

9. warcraft over starcraft stylez. and hell yeah chrono trigger kicks ass im playin again now

10. I own at socom 2 when im high. Halo is fun to but only multiplayer.

11. postal 2 it a really fun game to play when stoned
    really funny and sick
    check out the website at www.gopostal.com

12. I find it somewhat hard to play most games when baked.... If I can play it without having to (in the game) hide, be real fast responding, know whats going on, etc., I can play anything fun. GTA:VC and games like that, where you respawn are good.

13. ...i like '1080' on the n64...and a bag of weed...beaut' backgrounds ...

14. at my homies house we usually smoke a blunt, take a couple bong rips, or pass around a J, then we go back and forth with T.V, and super mario brothers for super nintendo, we have beet it like...5 times, but its the easiest game to play while high (for them) , but i always die...