Best Video Game of all Time: My Choice

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Apr 26, 2006.

1. All of the above are greta games. I'm currently addicted to Call of Duty 2 for xbox 360. Depsite the glitches, I've made some great friends playing live and have a blast every night. Addictive as hell.

2. thats wheres its at man, 64 all the way. golden eye was fucking awsome too.

the halo series: great games,but ; i cant stand playing it baked though.
    as far as "newer" games go, alot of them suck, but hack and slash are the shit...ei:

fable(xbox)
    morrowind
    diablo two
    god of war...the list goes on.

3. [​IMG]

Great memories of this game, I think it was the first game i ever played. I thought about this thread during my whole class today.

4. i would have to agree with SpookyMrWaffles.

5. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BLkJE35RXrg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BLkJE35RXrg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Resident evil 2

6. This guy knows his shit.

7. OMg i was fucking obsessed with that game, this is how fucking ridiculous i was, i got to the point where i could beat the entire game in 5 hours MAX, my record was like 3 hours or something. Water temple did suck at first, but after you play it 50+ times its kind of easy, but def the longest level!

~Perfekt

8. I just remember you had to race that bitch on the horse and then you could ride it around all you wanted. And everyone went crazy at nighttime.

9. i do not have xbox live but I cannot wait until I get better connection speed, I will be on then. JOE>

10. Yall never got down on Mario kart like us Georgians

Best group stoner game

11. Its very ufnair to pick just one, its impossible to comapre a snes game to a modern 3d one, but some of my favorites

Perfect Dark 64
    Goldeneye
    Conkers bad furday(i smell rare fanboy, haha)
    Halo2, best console online multiplayer on this planet

zelda ocarena of time(majoras mask sucked)
    Starfox64 was so awsome as well
    Battlefield 1942(desert combat made it even better)

12. No ones mentioned NFL blitz on n64? I've wasted half my life on that game.

13. The single player is so awesome.

14. halo all the way

Attached Files:

15. SNES - Super Mario
    N64 - Perfect Dark, Super Smash bros
    PS2 - Matrix: Path of Neo
    Xbox - Halo 2

16. Ah hell, forgot all about SuperSmash Bros. I was a God at that game.

Along with Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

17. Goldeneye is the best game since origional nintendo hands down. Halo sucks godeneyes nuts, you just run around and fight in an open field ususally. Counterstrikes better, except I hate the computer controls. Goldeneye would have been way better if you could design your own fields and if the players moved more realisticly. But nothings got shit on origional and super nintendo. And can somebody PLEASE explain to me how the goddamn gun works for duckhunt?

18. Ohh man, hell yeah, that game was the shit. I loved using the bow and arrow and the hookshot, and changing time or making it rain with the ocarina. LOL:smoking:

19. theres this game called fusion frenzy for x box. its probably the best game to get real drunk and play with some friends. It gets realy competative.