Best Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Woofer, Mar 16, 2012.

1. What do you guys think the best vaporizer is?
    When I start smoking again I am going to only vape and make edibles, no more smoke for me :D

smoke is bad. People will soon realize this.

This one looks pretty bomb : Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer

Any recommendations?

2. [quote name='"Woofer"']What do you guys think the best vaporizer is?
    When I start smoking again I am going to only vape and make edibles, no more smoke for me :D

smoke is bad. People will soon realize this.

This one looks pretty bomb : Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer

Any recommendations?[/quote]

I own that vape and it is incredible.

Highly recommended it.

3. Smoke is bad, sure, but the real question is do you have any proof of long-term damage done when smoking only cannabis?

Here's another thing to consider. Being human is 100% fatal. Guaranteed. To each their own, but don't restrict yourself from things in life that you may enjoy and yet hold minimal risk by comparison.

I respect your decision, but as an owner of many types of glass (Helix, tubes, etc,) and vapes (MFLB, Volcano), I can tell you there are times when I feel like smoking, and times when I feel like vaping. The high is a bit different between the two, and I enjoy both.

4. [quote name='"tokinITguy"']

Smoke is bad, sure, but the real question is do you have any proof of long-term damage done when smoking only cannabis?

Here's another thing to consider. Being human is 100% fatal. Guaranteed. To each their own, but don't restrict yourself from things in life that you may enjoy and yet hold minimal risk by comparison.

I respect your decision, but as an owner of many types of glass (Helix, tubes, etc,) and vapes (MFLB, Volcano), I can tell you there are times when I feel like smoking, and times when I feel like vaping. The high is a bit different between the two, and I enjoy both.[/quote]

That's all true, I don't think smoking cannabis is bad for you at all, I was a long time bong smoker with some very nice glass.

I never smoke now, I don't even have the desire to. I only vape, and I only use my glass to vape. The high is a bit different between them, but it's also important to realize that vaporizing gets you significantly more THC/CBD/etc, and is the reason some people vape. I never thought I'd only vape, and wouldn't only vape on health reasons alone. I vape because I think it's way tastier and more potent, and the health is just a bonus.

But to the OP -

I think the very best vaporizer of all time of money was no object? VapeXhale. Easily - all glass airpath, automatically adjusting heat, vaporbonging without a hose, etc. But it's expensive =p.

The best vaporizers other than that are the SSV/DBV for whip vapes, or a nice log vape like the CRZ/HI/UD.

Although from what I've researched and seen, in terms of portable vapes - I think Arizer Solo is one of the best - and is the one I plan on getting when I can afford it.

5. i say go with a Da Buddha Vaporizer by silver surfer vapes.

i just bought one off a friend for $40!!! talk about a steal!!!!

6. [quote name='"chad1robot"']i say go with a Da Buddha Vaporizer by silver surfer vapes.

i just bought one off a friend for $40!!! talk about a steal!!!![/quote]

Wow 40 bucks O.O that's insane, congrats. But silver surfer, da buddha, and LSV are all by 7th floor.

7. haha yea he kinda left it at my place and forgot about it for like 3 months. i fell inlove with it and randomly one day he hit me up asking if id buy it for $50. lol i only had $40 on my at the time so he took it.

plus if you go with da buddha and Silver surfer. (not sure about lsv) you can buy customized parts like a knew wand, mouth piece, and knobs to control the heat!!

8. a vap is a vap they are mostly all made in china so it's all the same is what the guy that sold me mine told me. i got one for $55

9. i beg to differ. a vape is not just a vape! there are HUGE difference in quality and performance

10. [quote name='"c0rup7"']a vap is a vap they are mostly all made in china so it's all the same is what the guy that sold me mine told me. i got one for $55[/quote]

Uh...most vapes aren't made in china, and a vape is not a vape. The guy who told you that ripped you off bad.

A high quality vape is a WORLD of difference from a cheap vape.

Even my Silver Surfer is a world of difference to an MFLB - and an MFLB is actually a good vape.

But there's no comparison. Don't give advice where you don't have the expertise..

11. Yep, for a home unit, for me, nothing beats a Da Buddha (or a SSV, its more expensive brother). Best vape out there, i use it all day every day.

For portable use I have and like my MFLB, but I don't like that anywheres near as much as I love my Da Buddha.

12. I've got a Solo and I highly (no pun intended) recommend it. It fucking hits hard as a table top vap... heats up fast and the battery lasts a good 10 bowls (about 2 hrs hard hitting)

Only thing that is kind of lame about it is that you can't use it and charge it at the same time... and the power supply to charge it won't let you use it as a corded vap... and the power supply that will let you vap when the battery's dead, won't charge it... So, you need two power supplies :(

But that's about the only thing wrong with it. It turns itself off after 12 minutes, but it saves the battery if you're too stoned and forget to turn it off...

-Loki

13. I agree! its only $150 so getting it for $40 was a come up. I also own a Buddha Vape and its the best one out of the ones i vaped from!

14. Thanks guys. I think I am going to go with the Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer.
    Portability is a big thing for me.

I owned the Vapir One 5.0 for a few months and it was just a hassle having to plug it in to use it everytime and it was a very loud vape, gets very annoying.

I'm excited to try out the portable vape. Anyone know about how long it takes to charge?

15. portable = MFLB hands down..

16. About an hour for a full charge, but about 5 minute charge on an empty battery will give you enough to smoke a bowl.

They say the battery should last 4 hours, but I've found I get a little over 2 hours of continuous use on a full charge...

-Loki

17. totally chill man! i hope you enjoy it!
    tell me how it is?!
    im kinda interested in a portable vape.
    the convenience between classes would be amazing

18. [quote name='"Woofer"']Thanks guys. I think I am going to go with the Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer.
    Portability is a big thing for me.

I owned the Vapir One 5.0 for a few months and it was just a hassle having to plug it in to use it everytime and it was a very loud vape, gets very annoying.

I'm excited to try out the portable vape. Anyone know about how long it takes to charge?[/quote]

Very good choice with that Arizer Solo, it's the portable I want.

19. Underdog vaporizerrrR