Best vaporizer under 200

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by smither123, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Hi guys, I have $200 to invest in a vaporizer. What would everyone recommend? This is my first vap.
    It would be handy to be portable but I'll prefer quality over portability anyday. 

What would you recommend?   

If it would be handy to have a portable, I'd suggest a Solo.

3. Are they better than iolite's? 

4. I would recommend the Da Vinci vaporizer it costs under $200, has a digital temp control, produces satisfying clouds and is also very durable

5. Do desktop vaps save more weed then portable vaps?

6. That thing looks sweet, with the digital temp controller. 

7. Yeah the digital temp control really is a good thing to have on your vape. I purchased my Da Vinci like 5 months ago and have been using it daily since. Desktop vapes produce better vapor quality but IMO portables are the way to go, who wouldn't want to have access to getting medicated anywhere. The da Vinci is comparable to the solo TBH and it should be a good first vape to have as it was for me

8. Okay thanks, I think this has won me over! 

9. Most head to head comparisons of the da vinci vs the arizer solo that I have seen usually have the solo blowing the davinci out of the water in vapor quality and I consider that to be the most important factor when it comes to vaporizers. Honestly the Davinci just isnt really comparable to the solo at all.

10. yes the solo might have slightly better vapor quality not a significant difference. But the reason for this is becausr the solo is bigger than the davinci, can the solo fit in your pocket without being noticed? No. Does the solo have exact temperature display? No. In many "solo vs davinci" vids or blogs or whatever use the older version of the davinci without the magnet and other improved changes, my friend owns an older model of the davinci IMO it is very inferior to the new units.

11. It is not just slightly better vapor quality that people report. Dont know why you bring up more points that prove the davinci is not comparable at all to the solo. They are completly different animals.

12. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=300704620599

Best vape for the price! Thank me later.

I disagree. The EQ is a jack of all trades but a master at none. Want a whip? Go with a 7th floor product. Want a bag? Go with a Volcano. Both are the best at what they do, the EQ just kind of whipped up a way to do bags and it made the air path go directly through the whole entire unit...from the base..........all the way up to the tippy top. That creates problems with picking up dust from the desk you set it on. There are other vapes out there, the EQ is a good vape to decide if you want a bag delivery or a whip delivery, and it does whips better than bags from what I hear.

14. I absolutely love my arizer solo! 

I've heard Da Vinci's temp displays being as bad as plus or minus 10ËšF, no vape is perfect. :wave:

I do too, it's my favorite vape right now. I have two!  :metal:

16. Good feedback. Is the pax any good? That looks really stylish and very portable.

It's high maintenance, you first have to make sure the mouthpiece is clean every time you use it and you have to clean it about every 5 sessions for it to work properly. It also has a conduction popcorn kinda taste to it, and I don't usually recommend conduction vapes unless people want absolute discreteness. 

18. Solo from Randy at Puffitup for $160 and use the coupon code for more off for 1st time customer. Discreet shipping and great customer service. All glass path FTW.

19. Actually there's some stainless steel in there, but the "all glass vapor path" is a fair statement unless you're using screens and other things. :p

20. MFLB FO LIFE

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app