Best Vaporizer for $100

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by wretched008, Sep 2, 2010.

1. hey guys, ive been thinking about getting a vap for awhile now. just havent acted on it yet. the title says it all i want something in the $100 price range. i would like to know my options and what everyone else prefers.

2. GO MFLB!!! hahaha its so awesome... there are hundreds of threads on here about it, and there is a SUPER epic thread of fuckcombustion.com about it with every detail ever

3. Yeah, MFLB!

/thread/

4. if you're a heavy "smoker" i would suggest getting a nice desktop vape before you get the MFLB. or buy 2-4 extra batts when you purchase. when i got my MFLB i loved it and switched to vaping exclusively, but i bought a desktop vape within 2 weeks after getting my MFLB, for home use. just my 2 cents. :smoking:

5. you could look at the mini incredibowl, i know its not a vape, but its only $60 and rumor has it it is very smooth.

6. I bought the Aroma Classic for $100 at hempfest. Really sturdy design, beautiful bamboo box, and heats up faster than you can grind your herb. The whip they provided was alright, but I got a two piece whip right away which was another $25. You won't be disappointed. It's a really great piece.