Best vape regardless of price

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Voltaire X, Apr 18, 2011.

1. What do you guys think the absolute best vape out there is, even if it costs like $500?

Let the opinions unfold

:bongin:

2. You can pay $20 and get the same effect. And I'm, practically, effectively closing this thread to an extent just by posting.... THE GREAT VAPE DEBATE
    (not really, it's just an excellent article/link)

3. That's a 1-2 punch, good sir.

4. Good post, Plexi.
    But the 'great vape debate' just says 'Hey man, its like complicated...different vaporisers do different things man... it's impossible to know,man...'.

That doesn't answer the OP's question.
    Also, if I wanted a microwave oven, and I asked my friend which one to get,
    and he said 'Well man, it's complicated...',
    then I'd think this guy lacks the brain cells necessary to make a decision and arrive at a solution!!!!

The vaporiser market is at its birth stage.
    The products are ok, but need a lot of refinement.
    The costs are gonna be high to make improvements.
    Entrepreneurs don't know how much money there is to be made from the market.

This means: There is a best vape. It just doesn't exist now. It exists in the future.

A bit like when mobile phones came out.
    Gordon Gekko is walking on the beach with an anvil to his ear.
    What do you think the competition was like for mobile phones in 1987?
    Pretty grim huh? Just as bad as the anvil?

Flash forward 20 years. You have the Iphone 4G smart phone.

Now, be honest, would you have thought that the anvil in 1987 could metamorphose into an Iphone?
    Of course not.
    Thats cos you cannot see the future.

Now...vaporisers.
    The 'Cano is probably the Apple Inc of vaporisers.
    Like Apple, it's caught people's imagination and it hasn't really come down in price.

And it'll remain that way... forever.
    Until people start voting with their money and buying a good efficient vape.

What we don't want
    is people saying 'Oh its so complicated...Oh it's all about the individual'.
    Don't think like that.
    Cos then vape companies will sell shit and you will eat it.
    Like some of the vaporiser models out there.

The market is at its beginning stage.
    We all have to wait for the anvil to turn into a smartphone.

In answer to OP's question:

Volcano, SSV, HA and MFLB.

Fuck the log vapes. Their supply is too small for the cannabis-enjoying community.

5. I love my EQ. Very effcient and it cost less than $200.

6. what about Vapir NO2? that ones pretty fairly priced, and I think there's a sale right now.

7. Same here EQ is the best for ME! there is NOOOO best vaporizer . its all on ;personal opinion. like some people like chevy some ford. its personal and no one can just say hey your going to love this vape bcuz i love this vape. you MIGHT and then hey easy you found it. but you neeeeeddddd! to head to Fuckcombustion and start your learning read about 10 pages of each vape your interested in and then narrow it down. But the major factor is portabliilty , or if you want table top , you want bsgs or whip or both. once you know what ur looking for from that you can start your reading to make a informed purchase. sorry about sentences lol hungthe fuck over.

8. #9 crayzed, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow that was a very insightful look at that. I never thought of volcano as apple but that's a pretty good analogy.

But mflb all the way.

9. #10 lwien, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    "I think the HA and log vapes are good for conserving herb."
    ------Vapemania1 (posted 2 hours ago)

"Then theres the log vapes - PD, WZ, MZ. Good all-rounders. Economical and efficient. Nice to look at....."
    ------Vapemania (posted 4/13)

"But if you really want the MZ (log vape), then it'll be a wise investment."
    -----Vapemania (posted 4/10)

To anyone reading this. Vapemania was banned from fuckcombustion.com about a week ago for trolling and spreading inaccurate information. He was let back in only to be banned again yesterday for doing the exact same thing, but this time it was for trolling in a "log" vape thread, and now, because of this, he states, "Fuck log vapes" just after he recommended them a few days prior.

Don't believe ANYTHING this guy says. Just a heads up.

At FC, there is a 301 page thread with over 7500 posts in it on the Purple Days, a log vape, with TONS of happy users. There is also a 160 page thread with over 4000 posts in it on the MyrtleZap, also a log vape with TONS of happy users. Many of the members there, including myself have owned or currently own multiple vaporizers and for many, these log type vapes have become our daily drivers. While no vape is the best vape for everyone, and while Vapemania1 may not like a log type vape, even though he has never used one or even seen one in person, to state that, "Their supply is too small for the cannabis-enjoying community." is a total falsehood.

And finally:
    Which is a total fabrication being that he has stated multiple times that the only vape he owns is a LaunchBox. What is also true is that Tom from Purple Days does not ship product outside of the continental US and being that Vapemania1 is from the UK, well..........he doesn't have one.

Trolls, lies and just flat out makes shit up.

10. #11 Vapemania1, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011

i'm not asking anyone to believe, like the person above.

But consider yourself this: What kind of loser feels the need to tell everyone not to listen to someone else's opinion?

You see, the person who sent the inappropriate post above believes themselves to be an expert on vaporisers!

My posts on vaporisers make that person feel insecure!
    Especially if they've spent the last 3 years on this site being some know-it-all on vaporisers.

Then some new guy comes along with a fresh mind, new experience, new knowledge, and the person above gets upset!!!
    Especially, when people like Crayzed calls my posts 'insightful' and 'pretty good'.

I ask people to make up their own minds.
    Also, I hope when you do make up you're own mind, then people won't harrass you for having an opinion. Especially a good opinion, as stated by Crazed.

For the record, I have said log vapes cannot supply to a large market.
    So they're not gonna be good for consumers are they? Cos not everyone will have one!.

But I expect everyone understood that.

11. dooode, theres no such thing as a good or bad opinion, there exactly that, an opinion. Every one has one, and there all worthless. However you do seem to disuade people from buying products you clearly have no knowledge or first hand experience of...im not spreading hate man, nuff love, jus think people are getting tierd of reading your ill informed opinions. Peace :smoking:

12. If price is of no issue? A custom built one designed by NASA that took 3years and 200 million $ to develop. It's called the space vape. It has 5000 different settings, modes and attachments. Oh, did I forget to mention, it produces more bud than it uses. No big deal or nothing.

...oh and it runs off babies!!

13. if money is no object,

get a volcano, buddah, and MFLB that trio should cover anything and everything.

or get an EQ + MFLB, if you want to save a few hundred.

14. :hello: good combos cant really go wrong there.

15. So the MFLB is actually a top quality vape despite it being the size of the palm of my hand? Ignoring portability/stealth as factors.

16. It's a top quality vape within it's category that being the stealthy portable category.

17. all the vapes mentioned are quality vapes in there own way. log vapes, ssv, buddah , EQ , mflb, volcano, HA. sure missing some there just different. All work great just preference.

18. volcano brah!