Best vape for under $200

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Chimera Prod, Aug 19, 2011.

1. I would rather not spend more than 200 bux on a vape at the moment, and I'm not sure if the purple days or the other one just like it is worth ordering. It's really easy just to go into the shop and buy one real quick UNLESS you guys think it really is worth it to order the PD / any other one online?

I've had a silver surfer before and it was pretty nice, so I'm thinking about getting da buddha DBV this time. Is that really nice for the money?
    (Also I really like the whip and PD seems kinda easy to break with the way you need to load it through the top and all)

What do you guys think? Get a DBV now and call it a day or what?

2. get another SSV

3. I would but I hear that the DBV is pretty much the same as the SSV only without the fancy exterior. Not sure why it's 100 bux more. Hmm

4. get the extreme q if you have already had the dbv.

5. I used a dbv today for the first time. Pretty similar to my ssv, though it didn't feel as solid. For my next vape I'll think I'll get a PD.

6. If you're looking for efficiency, definitely get either the Purple Days or the MyrtleZap.

If you're looking for super thick back to back bong like rips that will hit you like NOW but are willing to give up some efficiency, get either the SSV or the Buddha.

Regarding breakage, there is much less to break on the PD/Zap than there is with either the SSV or the Buddha.

7. Worth looking at...
    The Vap or Smoke at mrvapo.com
    Portable, efficient, and hits as strong as you like.

Just my $.02

8. Appreciate the informative response but what exactly do you mean by efficiency? I've never understood does it mean, less carcinogens and cleaner vapor? Or it just wastes less bud?

9. Essential vaaapp. Not only for concentrates

10. In the context I am using it in, it means being able to get the most high from the least amount of bud.

11. not really practical for anything other than concentrates, but it will work.

12. id say you opt for the extreme q

13. Other than one of the glass pieces on a dbv or ssv what else could break? Maybe if you dropped the whole unit off of a table something would break. I couldn't see breaking any part unless you were being reckless with it.