Best Vape for around $250

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by StonerRoll, Dec 14, 2010.

1. I'm going to college coming up and will be staying at a dorm. I heard it is very weed friendly dorm, but I need a vape just in case. What should I be looking at if my price range is around $250? The size is not really important to me, can be huge or small, I just want a good one.

Thanks;)

2. In the $250 range, I've been very pleased with my Arizer Extreme Q.

Everyone will have their own opinion though. Also take a look thru fuckcombustion.com ........ lot of good info and reviews out there.

3. Silver Surfer or just get Da Buddha (cheaper model by same company) and save yourself some dough.

4. ZEPHYR ION!!!!! I just got it last week and its freaking awesome. You can get it for $250 on ebay. They have awesome customer service and get back to emails and phone calls for within around 3 hours. The whip is coming out soon too.

...so high

5. Trust when i say extreme q v4 ftw

6. id go with silver surfer, arizer extreme q, or da buddha. Only have buddha, but from extensive prior research these three vapes are CHAMPIONS

7. #7 mosaicAce, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    this. i've heard some say its better than the volcano... you can text it to start heating up lol

8. Ive had experience with both Da Buddha and Extreme Q 4.0. Ive owned the Da Buddha since the summer, and just purchased my extreme q and have been using it for the past 4 or 5 days.
    Hands down get the Extreme Q 4.0. Da Buddha design is completely flawed, you have to make sure bud doesnt fall down or else it burns. And trust me its easy to do it. If the vape tips over, or if somebody blows into it (while your watching family guy and a funny part comes and a n00b blows the whole bowl in it). The extreme q design makes complete sense, and uses 2 screens so you cant burn the bud. Tipping over the vape wont burn it either, and you can blow into it as much as you want.
    Plus the Q blows up bags!!!!! its awesome to have both. Also theres a remote control which is completely useful. The vape is awesome too cause it has a rim of blue LEDs on the side that illuminate it.
    I really think the extreme q is the best for 250. And you can get it for $165 shipped. PM me for the link since i get in trouble for posting a link to a different store than grasscity

9. The best part is you can hook it up to your bong :D

10. Definitely check out Da Buddah and Silver Surfer. I've had my Silver Surfer for 3 years now and it is still working great. It comes w/a three year warranty too, and made in the USA. The Da Buddah is made by the same company but doesn't have the heating element angled down. I think this makes a difference, because you don't get bud in the heating element with it at that angle. The da Buddah's heating element is not angled and seems like it would be easier for bud to get in it. But idk maybe someone w/a Da Buddah can answer that.

Xsploit- the SSV also has a bong attachment, I have one :)

11. Yeah,but when i was getting my vape it was between all the vapes mentioned here and the extreme q reviews were the best,everywhere i went ,plus you can use it as a whip,bag or bong and imho it's the best vape on the market hands down.

12. Thanks for the replies. Really appreciate it and will do further research based on your recommendations.:D

13. buddha buddha buddha, just do it.

14. not at all my friend, i just pack it down a lil and it's always sticky enough to hold shape. even with mids, it's only happened once when i forgot to pack it down at all.

15. Please. Save yourself money. Do not buy the DBV. The extreme q is such a better buy. You get so much more for the money. Take it from somebody who has gone through this same dilemma: don't buy the dbv. The extreme q has it's cons. But the DBV has to many simple problems that any producer with a brain could fix. The extreme q's design is far better than the dbv.

16. ^Is that enough for you too stop wasting your time and just get an extreme q already. Trust us just get a eq and call it a day /thread

17. You know, I never understood why 7th Floor didn't create a clip for the whip so that it wouldn't get pulled out while you are in a sesh.

A simple k-clip would do it...

18. here is a pro tip, i only had da buddha for a week but the bud did fall from the screen and burn a bit. All you have to do is pack the bud, and when inserting the wand into the unit just haul on the mouthpiece and the weed will stay sucked onto the screen, do this until it is securely in the unit and it wont fall out after that, we are infact inhaling thru the device and not exhaling, right family guy?

19. No cause what I'm saying is people who have never vaporized don't really understand the concept. People blow into the mouthpiece accidentally, or the vape can get tipped in use and bud gets into the heater and burn it. I've had it happen to a whole bowl. This is all in use in a dorm room as well so the setting is the exact same

20. you don't realize the same goes for a bong, getting the bowl wet, or a pipe blowing the weed outl This happens with everything and if someone is stupid enough to do that, they shouldnt be smoking