Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best use for twigs?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by flclisgreat, May 23, 2010.

1. have 35g of stems. whats the best use for them? stem tea? or make that butter stuff i have seen on here with them?

2. put them in a lil container you can shake stuff in.. shake them repetately over and over. then poor it out and there will b so much kiefe off the stems. trust me it works. Ill try finding vid i saw and post it up

3. ^^^^ thats what i do.

i throw them in my grinder, grind them up, throw the grinder in the freezer for 10 minutes, and then shake the shit out of it for like 15 minutes, freeze again, and repeat until youve gone through all the stems you gotz.

kief harvesttting.

4. Heres that vid...
    Waytoomany ftw !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjGcekCofA]YouTube - Save Your Stems[/ame]

5. that sierra nevada pale ale isn't that good :(