Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best type of people to smoke with.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I love Scrabble when I'm high so anyone who will be willing to play with me since I can never find it online.

2. After I posted that last night I changed my signature to inform people of my lack of proofreading. My bad, I also was drinking when I wrote that. I kept forgetting what I had just written.

3. [quote name='"arco"']

Disgusting. Stfu and pass the blunt.[/quote]

Sorry that my opinion disgusts you

4. the person can't be too chill. it's kinda annoying when the person gets dead silent.

5. I like a person that can live out the moment.

If I want to chill and check out the stars and just talk about the universe I want my ultimate smoking buddy to do the same.

If I want to laugh, I want a buddy that can laugh with me and make me laugh.

If I want to eat, the motherfucker better be able to put some food down.

Maybe I just want to find myself in whoever I'm chilling with.

6. anyone who smokes billies is a winner in my book

7. ^^ Exactly what I was thinking.