Best type of bong? Your opinion

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ultramaxx, Oct 25, 2021.

1. I was wondering is there a big difference between brands ? Models and stuff , I’ve noticed beakers often have thinner bottoms but extra volume etc ..
    certain types are more fragile

Recyclers , multi-verse single percolators..
    Bad neck, Z bong
    Mini bong, bubbler
    Is a Any percolator the best??
    Just wondering what your favorite type of style is and your opinion ??
    It’s just so confusing looking at so many types of Bongs it’s like a loss cause.

2. Huge difference!

3. I enjoy ones that have a 2 step filter process. Where the smoke will go through water then the bong, then some more water before finally reaching your face. Lol, the beaker bongs are original, however the more you filter, the cleaner your high is.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You already made this thread 2 times.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 Ultramaxx, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    Not quote it wasn’t worded correctly, I need more input these are so confusing. Which places will have biggest sales next month??
    Hard to find sales that aren’t low ball .
    I may be able to simply add ash catchers but overall need more filtration smokes getting too hot ,even ice doesn’t help much .
    Maybe just take a guess on something that loooksgood … maybe November.

6. Try Smokeday man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I've seen pictures of your weed. It's not the bong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. #8 Ultramaxx, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    Yeah definitely had some bad stuff , maybe it’s dried out lost it’s flavor. I’ve had better stuff it definitely tastes better just ran low almost out . Cheap stuff bad taste , ..
    It’s more so bong not filtering enough of the bad stuff out Only a downstem percolator.

9. Simple is best in my opinion. Mine is stemless and a foot or so tall with a single shower perc. It has almost zero drag, no splashback and is super easy to keep clean.

5A50A063-7B73-4EAE-AB53-B96D5B21E9C6.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Very nice. I have a new piece supposedly going to be here tomorrow. I'll post a pic. I'm a Tommy Chong fan, obviously, and it's a 12" beaker with "Up In Smoke" designs on it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. i think the main difference is in precision of the cuts and the glass quality.
    I prefer Roor, Ehle, Blaze.

imo honeycomb perculators are best in terms of smooth smoking but I guess its a personal taste.

also I think the bong type and volume is not so important, you get used to all types. I like it smooth

I smoke this bong with a different perculator chillum and this pre-cooler (mainly for easier cleaning)[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. That top piece is truly beautiful.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I think I bought it mainly for the design

other things you might want to consider before purchasing is easy of cleaning. Some Designs are really horrible for this reason.

also I always make sure the bong is made from borosilicate glass (extra thick) so I can put the boiling water in without fear of the glass breaking. With boiling or very hot water the cleaning becomes a much easier process.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. BTW, I just noticed you're a brand new member. Welcome to GC man. Good to see another glass smoker.
    :passing-joint:

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. View attachment 2974841

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Here is a pic of my best bong. It's a ZONG. This pic is from the night I got so stoned I decided to try and fill the damn chamber, didn't go well.
    :lmafoe:
    Zong.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Sorry, some technical issues! Lmfao.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. @BrewsnWeed666 you remember the night I tried to rip a bowl out of this thing?

• Winner Winner x 1

19. You about died didn't you bro lmaoooooo

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Yeah. I had sweat rolling off me, I was a mess. But I gave it a shot. At 57 the lungs aren't what they used to be man.
    :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Winner Winner x 1