Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best TV show while high...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stickygreen, Mar 26, 2003.

?

What's the best cartoon to watch S-T-O-N-E-D-?

1. Family Guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. South Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Simpsons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. <--- Click here for free Doritos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. sorry...have you correct you there.

Meatwad - "Give me my whiskey, I'ma get tore up."

Ignot - (this is some paraphrasing) "We will go down to the liquor store and purchase some wine."

Ir - "Then you can get tore up"

Ignot - "Yes, and pass out in the hot hot sun"

sorry, had to do it. but i definetley agree with you. that show is so fuckin hilarious when you're retarded.

ignot- "You and your three dimensions"

Frylock- "what about them?"

Ignot - "Oh nothing...they're cute. We have five"

Ir - "...thhhousand"

Ignot - "Yes five thousand"

Ir - "Don't question it!"

Frylock - "Oh, really? I only see three"

Ignot - "Well that sounds like a personal problem"

2. i like to watch History......Discovery.......and The Simpsons and MXC......

3. that 70s show. futurama. the critic.

3 damn sweet shows when high

and seinfeld....best sitcom on tv

4. These pretzels are makin me thirsty!!

seinfeld rocks!!!

That's the comanche 450 ..I don't sell that one..well that's the one we want...the comanche 450

5. da ali g show

also the best show when sober

6. hahahah comanche 450. kramer blew himself out of the shower when he turned it on.

'this peach is rotten, its TERRIBLE jerry! im gonna go return it.'

7. Well the best show I've found to watch while your high would have to be Aqua Teen Hunger Force. That show makes absolutely NO sense, thus making for some good times while stoned.

8. mmmmm....doritos

9. it's not a fair poll because aqua teen hunger force isn't on there....that is the GREATEST when you're ripped

10. Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the best

"Where's my whiskey im gonna get tore up" Meatwad

11. Aqua teen.

absolutely the best show to watch while your high =)

12. Do none of you guys watch trailer park boys? That is by far my favorite show.

13. I picked simpsons...but THAT 70'S SHOW woulda been great to see in that

14. lol did you see it last night? (the 8th) omg...hilarious, something bout an old dude...i dunno, i was really retarded at the time. but it was awesome...

15. i think only the canadians have seen this, onr of my faves as well.
    chappelles show is good too
    and family guy

16. Damn man. Dorritos is a good choice....I would have to say family guy out of those choices. Of course, some good shit to watch while you are high is "That 70s Show", "Aqua Teen Hunger Force", "Beavis And Butt-Head" and "Reno 911". All great shows.

17. I voted for South Park, gotta love that show. But the simpsons is great to watch, especially the "Medical Marijuana" Episode ;) . Another good cartoon to watch while tripping is Ed Edd n Eddy, look at all the funny colors in the animation ;) .

18. Watch shows made for really young children. Their incredibly funny and you can usally understand the simple plot in any state of mind and on any drug.

19. I forget who said it, but the Fairly Oddparents is a hilarious show (even if it is for kids) high or sober. I watch it every Saturday while I eat my breakfast.

20. Aqua Teen and Family Guy, although almost all adult swim rocks.