Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best TV show while high...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stickygreen, Mar 26, 2003.

?

What's the best cartoon to watch S-T-O-N-E-D-?

1. Family Guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. South Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Simpsons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. <--- Click here for free Doritos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. What is your favourite TV show while high?

SOUTH PARK ALL THE WAY HERE :D

2. HEY MAN!!! WHATS UP? WELLI HAVE TO SAY THE BEST T.V.SHOW TO WATCH WHILE HIGH IS THE SIMPSONS... ILOVE THE WAY BART IS ALWAYS GETTIN HIS ASS BEAT FORSOME REASON...HOW HOMER IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT KNOWN TOMAN KIND, AND THE OTHER CHARACTERS ALLSEEM TOFIT IN WITH THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. THE SHOW IS HILARIOUS!!!

I HAVE TOADMIT THAT I HATE SOUTH PARK BY THE WAY. IT NEVER REALLY HAD MY ATTENTION.ACTUALLY IT ALWAYS SEEMED TO ANNOY ME. I GUESS ITS THE VOICES OF ALL THOSE BAD ASS MIGIT PEOPLE OR SOME THING. MAYBE THE FACT THAT MY BROTHERS ALWAYS MADE ME WATCH IT WHEN I ALWAYS WANTED TO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE WHEN I WAS LITTLE. I GUESS ITS JUST ME... LOL

WELL ANYWAYS.IMNOT DOGGIN YOU OR NOTHIN. CATCH YA LATER HOME SLICE!

3. i voted simpsons outta those options.. but my real choice is dangerous....

Who's line is it anyway. it will make you laugh soooo much when your not high... so watching it when your high can yeild some extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme laughter!

either that or documentaries about quantum mechanics or cosmology/astronomy etc... just stuf that makes you think.

4. what i really like to watch high is those murder investigation shows - forensic files or somethin...really cool

5. Forensic Sciences. Yes dude! The Learning Channel is the best channel in the world.

6. Hey, where the fuck are my doritos?

7. Gotta agree with you there. Another show which is totally bloody hilarious is Off Centre...

8. AHHH...I like all three equally...and I don't like doritos...I can't vote!

9. Who is the biggest idiot known to mankind?
    Sorry I couldnt resist.

10. No Doritos?!?! You better have a damn good reason! ;)
    Are you allergic?? Did you puke them up, thus scarring you for life from them?? Damn...

Sorry, that shocked me a little :)

peace

drew

11. Sorry bout that, supply just doesn't quite meet demand :(

12. hey i dont see nothin comin out of my printer...

13. uhhh
    where are my doritos, bitch

14. i thought i was the only one!!! thats like one of the only chips im not abig fan of

15. Yeah I dont like doritos either. Its like regular chips covered with crap. I tried them maybe once and cant even bear the smell of them now. Yuck

16. King of the Hill!!

17. wtf!??? my printer has started churning out little triangles of some really foul tasting stuff. ik. i didnt ask for this!

hehe

18. You just GOTTA shoot down my favourite munchie snack huh?! :)

19. I think Funyuns RULE!!!

[​IMG]

20. hmm, never heard of em...too stoned all my life to acknowledge stuff i guess! :D