Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best TV show while high...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stickygreen, Mar 26, 2003.

?

What's the best cartoon to watch S-T-O-N-E-D-?

1. Family Guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. South Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Simpsons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. <--- Click here for free Doritos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I would have to say Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

2. Chapelle Show!!!
    MXC!!!
    FAMILY GUY!!!!

3. chappelle show
    that 70s show
    or futarma...the robots a stoner!

4. Firefly, 24, America's Funniest Home Videos, Family Guy, South Park, Mad TV and good ole hockey.

5. well the best way to go about this is to carefully weigh all the pros and cons of each program, first considering its educational merit an......oooohh doritos

6. I got ya all the way, comedy is the ultimate best when your flyin' high... next time check out comic view man.

7. yesterday i watched conan obrien on comedy central after i smoked... he had jack osbourne and some HUGE fag cheerleader on... it was sooooooooooooooooo funny. anyone else watch that?

.//chris

8. no man but the muppets.............let me tell you...........fucked up..........

9. MXC is the best shit in the world! I love the rolling logs. Everbody falls and busts thier noses and their heads man. That shit is funny to watch when baked.

10. ok i know favorite ppl to see on TV when im stoned...

Jessica Alba
    Victoria Pratt
    Keira Knightley
    Jessica Simpson
    that one hot blonde girl on the shampoo commercial
    the hot red head on the hair dye commercial
    the fake blonde on the hair dye commercial
    Kristen Kruik
    that chick on king of queens
    Christina Applegate
    Your mom... :p (joke)
    and uh... wait what?

11. MXC sounds like a rip off of Jackass

12. Smokie your list is outrageious!!! Now if you will permit me i would like to try my own rendition.....

-Family Guy
    -Futurama
    -Strange Anime(big fan but still it strange....P.S. not DBZ)
    -Home movies
    -VH1's "I LOve The 80's"
    .....fire.....
    -70's Show(Donna's so hot)
    -Reno 911 (Are they gonna have a new season?)
    .....bunnies......
    -Mr. Ed
    -Happy Days (Fonzie soooo tokes!)
    -Anerican Chopper (Paul 1/2 fight so much its funny)
    -Public Broadcasting after 3:00am on mute for the awesome lines
    -Beat the Geeks (with a wake and bake)
    ....any show where they fight to remind me of my family...
    AND FINALLY>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    -ED,EDD,& EDDY!!!!
    FOSHO

13. muppets............what the fuck kinda show has a 7 foot tall giant yellow bird, or a depressed horny crackhead elephant, or a little green talking frog..........and elmo......hahahahaha

14. MXC Is NOTHING like jackass.

My favorite show really depends on my mood.. But my favorits are def Family Guy, reno 911 and MXC.

Another quality show is American Idol. I watched it for the first time while tripping on acid a few days ago and i laughed sooooo hard for an hour streight. They just ripped on how bad of singers all these people were.. Very entertaining.

15. Where's my Doritos man?

16. THe simpsons is #1.
    Another show I really like to watch stoned or sober is trading spaces :D I know, im cool. TLC is a pretty sweet station.

17. I love Scrubs on NBC. There is nothing funnier than when Dr. Kelso goes off on one of his rants. ;>

18. It's a talking dog, dude!

19. i fully agree with you... dave is the funniest man on the face of the earth.... and tyrone biggums always makes my sides hurt from laughing... or when he was gettin pulled over by the cops... and is like "no officer, im not on drugs, just out for a walk", then after they talk to him for awhile, he kicks on of em and grabs the other ones gun and makes em get on the ground, and he starts yellin - "how you like it biatch, ya know what, im high, im HIGH" then runs like hell... ah man, it makes me laugh just thinkin about it :)