Best tv show to watch when high??

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHigher, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For me it'sDoctor whoStargate sg-1Star WarsGame of thrones (can't wait for new ones) Um I'm too spaced out to remember any more. Sorry.But here's new thread to keep grasscity lil bit more interesting to stay on. :D

2. Breaking Bad. Hands down best TV show of all time. Watch it. 

/thread 

3. that seventies show!  :hello:

4. Well the show is over, but I loved watching Fringe. That show was off the walls weird! If x-files, House and CSI could have made a lovechild, Fringe would be the offspring. 

5. [quote name="Weedity" post="19118384" timestamp="1386433156"]Breaking Bad. Hands down best TV show of all time. Watch it. /thread [/quote]Awesome show, but not for me when I'm high. Too much talking, kinda space me out from the tv show.Oh yeah!! Y'all!! The dead walking! Awesome to watch when high. :D almost like your mind is trying to join the show! As zombie. Haha.

6. Some of the best Netflixers for binging

SITUATIONAL COMEDY
    ----------
    Scrubs
    My Name is Earl
    Trailer Park Boys
    Raising Hope
    The I.T. Crowd
    Arrested Development
    How I Met Your Mother
    Louie

SERIOUSNESS
    ----------
    Breaking Bad
    Sherlock
    Jekyll
    Doctor Who
    Derek
    Supernatural

7. I'm currently watching Dragonball all the way through Dragonball Z and finishing it with Dragonball GT

If your into anime, give that a shot! 

I'm a dork  :confused_2:

8. My favorite two tv shows to watch when I'm high are doctor who and Trailer park boys  :bongin:  :ey:

9. trailer park boys

10. i dont have a favorite tv show exclusively for when im "high"

my favorite tv shows sober are my favorite tv shows..

american dad + family guy
    futurama
    ancient aliens
    breaking bad

11. #11 Burning J 420, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    Breaking bad is so awesome! Watching that high gets really intense and the finale was amazing to watch baked , I thought It was the perfect ending

12. That 70s show, best tv show to watch high.

13. [quote name="Burning J 420" post="19118992" timestamp="1386440783"]That 70s show, best tv show to watch high.[/quote]I forgot about this one.I wanna meet that girl, and ask her on a date. Mila Kunis.Beautiful Russian, with a such olive skin that I could make love with her for hours and hours.

14. At the moment it's Archer, but so many things are great... Depends on your mood. Sometimes I love to get high and watch documentaries on various subjects... Or smart comedy like South Park, but then normal comedy will be great too, weed is a flexible thing lol .. Basically anything you love to watch sober, you will LOVE to watch high... It's a subjective tailor-made thing.  You'll notice more about it than normal, reasons why it's great.

Also even stuff you wouldn't normally watch, with weed it can kinda open your eyes to it. Pretty interesting how it does this, actually.  Also anything 3D in a cinema (although it kinda hurts my eyes if I'm high... It's like my eyes are spaced out, and the glasses are trying to force my eyes back to normal XD)

15. I like worlds dumbest, masterminds, or some other police chase shows.

16. Modern Family is my shit.

17. that 70's show
    workaholics. 
    kenny vs spenny.
    trailer park boys. 
    family guy. 

18. ive been watching scrubs on netflix

never realized how amazing it was :eek:

19. Cops or Campus PD. 
    It's funny to see other people get caught for stupid things while you're sitting back, chlllaxing. 

20. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19119454" timestamp="1386445670"]Cops or Campus PD. It's funny to see other people get caught for stupid things while you're sitting back, chlllaxing. [/quote]I saw a suspicious username on there. But whatever it's funny that I'm sitting back and chillaxing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.