Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Torch Lighter For Concentrate Rods and Globes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kraiz, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a good recommendation of a good torch butane table top lighter that i can use for heating concentrate rods and oil domes. Maybe with adjustable flame. I'm asking here because hopefully you seasoned tokers know what i'm talking about.

Thanks,

2. Torch is a torch guy but one like this
    [​IMG]

http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/302x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/I/M/IMG_3849.jpg

3. Neither of those are table top lighters. I'm talking about the one like hashbean uses. Thanks though.

4. I read your question wrong my fault i thought you said glowrods, haha my bad

5. I got this one at wal-mart yesterday for my rods, it has an adjustable flame and it works great. It was like $25.

[​IMG]

6. You said wall-mart....disgrace....

7. i dont belong in this forum so i probably should post however is it safe to use any torch specifiacly the red one above for smoking or is it going to taste like absolute shit?

8. its going to blow the mterial outta the bowl possibly
    not only that but it gets too hot and supposedly wrecks the thc content

9. I like to use a Creme Brulee torch, most of them are adjustable and you can get em anywhere. Plus you can use it for Creme Brulee :p

Dunno how that compares to other torches price wise though.