Best Toking Device?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jero, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Sup reefers, hows it going

ive been a "professional" toker (hahah) over the past 3 years or so, and ive smoked out of alot of crazy things. i was just wonderin. what would be the best toking device (besides the vape) to get more outta your bud?

2. For me, I would think a bong gets the most outta your bud

3. bong or spoon no wraps or metal

4. Yeah i agree with the guy above me home made can be fun if your good at it but nothing beats a nice sturdy bong.

5. wut is that thing

6. like....what abut lungers and buckets? imean....how effective are they?

7. A quality glass tube is my go to for most of the time. But I also use a vape, you won't find me with a blunt unless my glass is unavailable.

8. Sobe bottle Waterfall with small ratchet head for a bowl. Uses less than .1 and you can easily get lit if you know how to get down with the waterfeezy.

9. #10 SpiceMadeOfLife, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    it looks like a hybrid betwen a pipe and a grinder, if those are hinges on the side. That is sweet, I want one :D

Oh, and I would pretty much have to say a bong. You definitely get the highest usin them.

10. bongs, bubblers

11. It's one of those expanding lungs (kinda like an accordian). Not a grinder/pipe.

12. pack up the bong and don't look back...

ps that thing above me is wild. would love to see those 'lungs' espand. probably like 3 feet or someting ridiculous. peace

13. Lung hoots.........The best bang for your buck and they are so easy to make...It consists of a 2L pop bottle, a bread bag, and a socket for your bowl. If you guys are interested i will make a thread on how to make one if someone hasn't done so already

14. Deffinately a quality glass bubbler/bong.

15. There is no substitue for some good glass.