Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best tobacco for J's?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ayume, Jan 11, 2012.

1. #1 ayume, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE TOBACCO WITH THEIR JOINTS PLEASE DON'T POST IN HERE.

Ok, whats up all my spliff smokers. What do you all think is the bes tobacco to mix with the js? The ligher the better I'm guessing? I alwayse use to go for marlboro lights but then a friend told me the taste is bad etc etc. When I smoke spliffs I don't add much at all, just a little bit for a nice kick and burn.
    So what in your opinion is best?

2. Subbed for curiousity. I bought a bag of bugler once, still have it. Taste is shit but as long as I don't use too much of it it's fine.

3. tn 90 strain....but i grow mine:D

4. Watch me.

5. some different weed is the best tobaccy:D lolol just joking. RAW sells these organic tobacco seeds and i think its pretty easy to grow, i always imagined that they sold that to provide the cleanest tobacco experience. does anyone know how long it takes to grow tobacco plants?

6. NOT CIGARETTE TOBACCO.

Nor would I think pipe tobacco would be that great. I'd say Natural American Spirit organic loose tobacco, expensive, but worth it in the long run.

Shit like bugler and all those brands fuckign suck

7. i usually use golden virginia tobacco... doesn't taste too bad but i'd rather smoke my weed without mixing it so i avoid doing so as much as possible :) not always though because weed lasts much longer when mixing it with tobacco for joints. never ever mixing tobacco in my bowls though! i know some people do but i really don't see the point lol

8. depends on were your at i put mine out in may,they get chopped around october

9. Du Maurier or Benson & Hedges.

10. American Spirits!
    100% tobacco and they burn sooooo slowwww
    If you just smoke an american spirit, it burns like twice as slow as the rest (marlboro, dunhills, etc)

11. I use cutters choice,golden Virginia or drum smooth. With drum smooth probably being my favourite

12. I don't see a problem with using cigarette tobacco, hell I even use cigar tobacco sometimes, rip that shit straight off the end of a cuban and hit poppers with it

13. I like to throw in a bit of menthol number 7 everyonce and awhile.. lol

14. Try not using straight baccy as it burns quick. I personally like cutters choice.

15. Watch out, we've got a bad ass over here :rolleyes:

16. Cutters choice definately, although i dont really use tobacco anymore.

17. I stick to golden v normally, but that's just because the packet has a seal on it that keeps it relatively fresh, I only smoke tobacco in spliffs not cigarettes so it goes dry before I use it otherwise. Seems to be a popular brand around where I am so I've never tried much else but that, amber leaf and a little drum. Some people tear up cigarettes for the tobacco but imo that's harsher and even more unhealthy than rolling tobacco, which is still pretty unhealthy.

18. I hate cigarette tobacco, stuff is grim.

When I have a spliff i'll use Amber Leaf rolling tobacco or Benson & Hedges rolling tobacco. Prefer B&H for cigarettes but can't beat an Amber Leaf spliff...

19. I smoke marlboro reds so i just use that, i think tobacco (from a pouch) works a lot better though, its softer etc and makes the joint much nicer, bare in mind i use minimal tobacco, i see kids rolling 3/4 of baccy and .3 of weed and when they smoke me up i have to deal with it lol

20. Cutter's choice or Amber leaf. :) Handrolling tobacco over cig tobacco. I'm from england, so all we smoke is spliffs, and the occasional small paper joint with no tobacco in.