Best time I ever had smoking weed but feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Letraset, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Youre right, it was my bad. I wont pressure her anymore. And yeah, I know it was stupid.
    However I wasnt creepy.

2. #42 shestones, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    Bro, you're still missing the other parts as I and Heosphoros have pointed out. Its like you're completely ignoring all the parts about your gf.

Stroking someones hair in a car in the middle of the night is ALWAYS creepy, unless you're dating. But whatever, she didn't mind and thats not the main point. But clearly you're pretending like everything all of us are saying about your gf, which is the main point, isn't being said at all so I guess you'll just keep pretending she doesn't exist. and not do anything about that situation.

Good luck man,

3. [quote name='"shestones17"']

Bro, you're still missing the other parts as I and Heosphoros have pointed out. Its like you're completely ignoring all the parts about your gf.

Stroking someones hair in a car in the middle of the night is ALWAYS creepy, unless you're dating. But whatever, she didn't mind and thats not the main point. But clearly you're pretending like everything all of us are saying about your gf, which is the main point, isn't being said at all so I guess you'll just keep pretending she doesn't exist. and not do anything about that situation.

Good luck man,[/quote]

This again haha. You're saving me time while watching community!

4. Well, so now, I have to think about my gf. Whats next?

5. [quote name='"Letraset"']

Well, so now, I have to think about my gf. Whats next?[/quote]

Still going to pretend you don't know?

Do you still have feelings for her? Do you want to be with her? Do you think it's alright that you're actively seeking out another girl? And stroking her hair?

The issue here is that you WANT to do things with this new girl, you have to know that. She also wants to as well it seems...but you have a girlfriend. You'd be being an asshole to your current girlfriend and this girl. Now you don't have to be an asshole, that's a choice, but it does require a bit of fore-thought, because the situation you're in now is one that may lead to drama. It's avoidable, but pretending that your girlfriend isn't part of this discussion is the best way to make bad things happen.

So far you've very carefully ignored every part of every post dealing with that. It's clear it's something you'd rather not think about, because you don't really want to break up with your girlfriend, as this new girl is going to australia, but you also don't want to admit that you aren't doing things quite right considering you're pursuing this new girl. But it's got to be done.

Sorry if this came off as accusatory, but it's one of those situations where you it's obviously got to be dealt with.

6. It doesn't sound like you're 100 percent happy in your relationship if you're into another girl that easy, which means your current relationship probably won't last forever.

7. I have the weirdest boner right now...

8. This exactly. You said it for me this time. maybe he'll get it now.

Seriously though OP you should listen to this advice.

9. lmaoo hes "ignoring" the advice because that australian girl emotions he has over powers the emotions he holds for his GF ... your hoping to kiss this girl ... dont lie .. you want that to happen .. looks like u gotta think things thru man, bein selfish much? ... The Grand Wizard thinks so.

10. Lol what? I dont get it?

OP, you should ask yourself first, what do you want for you?

11. [quote name='"shestones17"']Ok, so I'm seriously not trying to be mean dude, but I dont know you and I dont like you. Seriously you can't make or even insist that someone smoke. That shit is annoying as fuck, I got annoyed reading your posts. You keep on asking "do you think she likes me?" "do you think she thinks I'm weird?" but you're missing the point of what everyone here is saying. You clearly want something to happen with this girl, so just break up with your gf. You clearly don't care about her like you should so just end it. And also "chocolate waterfalls" and a "dress made out of fire" wtf? If some dude told me my hair looked like dark chocolate waterfalls while high (and started stroking my hair all creeper status) I'd be like "WTF? This dude is annoying and creepy as fuck when he's high". But hey she didn't mind so I guess she's cool with it...

I agree with the person who said you don't need to be in ANY serious relationship. You seem very emotionally immature (and this is coming from an 18 yr old girl) from your posts. I got irritated reading your first post... idk your posts just seem like they were written by a 14 yr old boy or something. I think you need to do some growing up, anyone who says they want to "make" someone smoke has some SERIOUS growing up to do. And even after everyone said don't pressure her you're still having a hard time not pressuring her. Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with you bro? You "guess" you won't insist? wtf? That shit isn't cool man.

So all in all, break up with you're girl, get with this one if you want, work on your emotionally maturity, and DO NOT pressure anyone to smoke.

Sorry if I was mean or harsh, I'm really not trying to be mean, I dont like being mean or rude or anything... I'm just trying to be honest[/quote]

God Damn well said.. I was about to rage on this kid but u pretty much said everything that I was going to say.. listen to this girl OP she seems pretty smart for an 18yo girl.

Stop ignoring everyone's post about ur gf.. seriously man.. u keep asking all these insecure questions about how u handled the night and shit... Ur setting urself up for failure with ur current girlfriend and this new girl. Karma seems to be in play already lol

12. That was kinda a weird series of things to tell a girl you aren't dating but oh well

If you want her and not your girl then go for it

13. The best time you had smoking wasn't because it was some dank or a funny time, it's because you was with her. To me it seems like she's the girl for you man. I'd say chill with her more as a friend, get closer, maybe smoke together, then make your decision. But it seems to me you already have :)

14. Then you don't love your girlfriend. That's not love, but when you find real love, it will be better than any drug you have done, or any time you have had smoking.
    You also shouldn't try to "make" her smoke, offer once and if she says anything but yes, just stop asking and she will ask you if she really wants to. Plus your girlfriend hates her and you know this, you should feel guilty for hanging out with her because you know your girlfriend hates her and that is disrespecting her by hanging out with her, especially the comments you made lol.

How old are you? 4 Years is quite a while that's how long I was in for, especially if you're young. Maybe you should get single and get with this girl, but I do not know a lot about the situation. Do what you feel is best.

And your penis will only work for so long so use it up.

15. I would be careful with the situation as well. If your friend that you're interested in sees that you're... liberal... with your feelings, it'll make her less likely to trust you should you enter into a relationship with her.

I won't rage against you because I'm not a self-righteous asshole like a lot of the people in this thread have been (as if none of them have ever felt like that for someone, or been pushy with weed before? Everyone loves to share weed, and sometimes you can be pushy. We're human beings for God's sake, get off your moral high horses.) But in any case, you need to sober up, sit back, and objectively evaluate the direction that you can see your life going with both girls. Is it worth it to break off a long, stable (I guess? I don't know you), relationship for this?

That's a question only you can answer.

///M

16. Dress made of fire? Chocolate waterfall hair?

Lets get some of that herb u be pickin up on.

17. lol idk why anyone wuold dat eu :p