Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best time and place to blaze

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SkullUCG, May 6, 2009.

1. Gotta be the wake and bake to carry you through the work day.

2. Anytime you can!

3. After a hard days work...

In my room...

4. 420 am chillin watching the sky.

5. qft. theres nothing like comin home after bustin your ass all day to have a packed bowl waiting to be smoked

6. after a long day of busting your ass at work.

but since I'm a lazy fuck and don't work... wake and bake.

7. recently ive noticed waking and baking makes me only want to do one thing: go right back to sleep lol. Depending on what I have to do, I usually wait til im done with class for the day to smoke. Although there are those times im like screw it and smoke THEN go to class lol

8. A sunny afternoon in a park somewhere. Maybe bring my dogs with and let em run around.

9. I always want to go right back to sleep whether I wake and bake or not... so it doesn't make much of a difference. I don't really w&b too much though. Usually it'll completely kill any production for the entire day. Maybe that's why I love it so much, because I don't get to do it too often. Normally the best time/place to blaze that I actually do with frequency is just any nice grassy area on a sunny day.

10. When everything I need to do that day is done and over. Relief, satisfaction,
    reward :smoke: