Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing you've ever eaten while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MesKiDcudi, Sep 8, 2011.

1. I know I always get the munchies but nothing taste better than meat. And what's the meatiest? Bacon. I fuckin love bacon while high.
    But for cotton mouth.. Pico De Gallo on some watermelon. Fuuuh.:p

2. [quote name='"MesKiDcudi"']I know I always get the munchies but nothing taste better than meat. And what's the meatiest? Bacon. I fuckin love bacon while high.
    But for cotton mouth.. Pico De Gallo on some watermelon. Fuuuh.:p[/quote]

I'm not such a fan of bacon but I sure as heck love fruit like watermelon/honeydew/melons and ice cream!

3. Way too much. :p

4. #5 mjmama25, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    Please tell me I'm not the only person who thought "Pussy!" when reading this title. :p

5. :hello:

6. Deep fried oreos and cookie dough

7. cheez doodles, the wise brand ones

ya boy.

8. Can't quite remeber but I know it was something of the meny at Burger King. Chicken sandwich or something.. ohh the sauce was godlike.

9. Ooey-gooey-chewy sundae at Chevys restaurant

10. Horrible, to say, but, Chicken Mcnugget, 20 pack...

11. An amazing sandwich I made and dude I would post the ingredients but im too blazed

12. I love cooked meals when high so of course Chipotle, Five Guys, etc.

13. Wegmans famous chocolate chip cookies and strawberry ice cream.

14. pizza! not from any of the big food chain restaurants like pizza hut/dominoes/little cesars. REAL PIZZA!! mmmmm

15. Homemade spaghetti

16. Re: Best thing you've ever eaten while high?
    Wegmans famous chocolate chip cookies and strawberry ice cream

i say that Wegmans strawberry parfait that the make in the cake section is the best food. also peanut butter pie is the best.

17. [quote name='"4 Loko"']I love cooked meals when high so of course Chipotle, Five Guys, etc.[/quote]

Sounds like you need some chipotleaway!

18. Something homemade involving steak and some bread...then you kind of put the steak in-between the bread (sometimes quesedilla, pita, etc.) then you had sauces and seasonings that are favorable.

19. Working in the bakery at Wegmans and not eating everything in sight might just be the hardest job in the world