best thing to use to wean yourself off weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by wamburglar, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Gotta quit smoking green. so I was wondering what is the best legal alternative to smoking weed and why? Right now were trying hookah and its not bad just not as convenient. And cigarettes make me sick. :(

2. Don't start smoking cigarettes to replace weed.

Get into fitness. You'd be surprised how much of a natural high you get from endorphins and serotonin after a nice long run or cardio session.

3. Growing a pair.

4. What do you mean you need an alternative? Like something else that will pass the time for you? 'Cause there's no alternative to bud on this planet, it's pretty unique.

5. [quote name='"oldSCHOOL_toker"']Growing a pair.[/quote]

Lol that might be a little difficult for me as I already have a vagina. And I don't think I want both. But thanks anyway!

6. [quote name='"drudulz"']What do you mean you need an alternative? Like something else that will pass the time for you? 'Cause there's no alternative to bud on this planet, it's pretty unique.[/quote]

I agree it is very unique. But I was a chronic smoker all day everyday and now I have to quit cold turkey. So not really so much to pass the time, but to help get my mind off of it and help with my anxiety. I don't take pills either so idk. Lol

7. Exercise and willpower.

8. Not alcohol

9. [quote name='"KillerKush"']Not alcohol[/quote]

I'm not big on alcohol either. Lol I'm stumped. I just love weed. The smell, taste, feeling, everything. I guess I'm looking for something to replace those feelings but legally.

10. #11 KillerKush, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    I suggest what everyone else is saying with exercise, stretching, meditation.

Oh and sex

11. Go to a Hookah Lounge.

12. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']Go to a Hookah Lounge.[/quote]

I actually have a hookah. I love it but its just not as convenient sometimes as lighting up a nice fat blunt. Lol

13. I can't even find guys my age that roll blunts these days. Damn you wiz khalifa. Kudos to you for keeping tobacco wraps in style.

14. [quote name='"thegodson"']

I can't even find guys my age that roll blunts these days. Damn you wiz khalifa. Kudos to you for keeping tobacco wraps in style.[/quote]

Haha that's really the only way I like to smoke. Except occasionally my bong. I'm 22 but I didn't know they were "out of style" everyone I know that smokes, smokes blunts.

15. Dutches>>>>everything

16. [quote name='"KillerKush"']I suggest what everyone else is saying with exercise, stretching, meditation.

Oh and sex[/quote]

Ha well I do plenty of that last one!

17. you need to man up bc there is no weaning lol

it will only be bad for a few days (cant eat, cant sleep) but after that its back to normal

i say you take up a hobby like working out or something

18. Oh and be ready for some absolutely wicked dreams.

Like free movies every night.

19. lol you dont 'ween' off weed..you just stop dude its not heroin