best thing to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cplanton420, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I am a hevey pot user and would like to know the best Shit to use while smokeing I would think its a bong but am open for suggestions.

2. bong or vape depending on how the lungs feel usally bong i mostly keep my vape for when im sick or have a sore throat

3. Dude! whatever is the quicker.................lol

peace
    "V"

4. Vapor through a bong.
    Without a doubt.

5. I like bongs, but my personal choice would be a big fat spliff

6. Depends on the high your going after.. I owned a vape before and they just didnt get me good n stoned like smoking will. And im not a health freak so i wasnt vaping to benefit my lungs, word around my area was that vapes would get u suuuuuper stoned. But that advice was givin to me by like 15 year olds, So no wonder why it wasnt true lol.

If i were you id try a vape, and if u like that high use a vape. Theyre good for conservation since u get vaped bud that can still get u high smoked or eaten. But if u prefer smoking, A bong will be ur best friend fersure.

7. bongs are nice, I like blunts a lot too. :smoke:
    something to try

8. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']bongs are nice, I like blunts a lot too. :smoke:
    something to try[/quote]

Blunts are garbage, you might as well roll up cardboard if you smoke blunts. I like a vaporizer or a hemp paper joint.

9. Well I must say that vaporizer is probably the best way, but I like to have rolled ones in my hand or use bong for special events. :smoke:

10. Most fun/enjoyable for me are joints, blunts and bongs

Vaping is good if my throat is a bit sore or I'm trying to be stealth with the mflb

I try to avoid spoons since they're just nothing special

11. Eh, spoons are easier than joints and blunts plus they don't waste weed.

I prefer spoons, although I would like to get a bong.

12. For me it would all depend on like the moment, such as if i was just going for a walk or something then I would get a joint or a blunt. If I am in like a circle then most likely I would use a pipe or bong. But if I'm at home it would be what ever I am in the mood for.

13. Bongs && Blunts, all the way

14. a 4 layer weed/hash bowl in the silver surfer vaporizer connected to a frozen roor bong.

^ and people say we need to die to experience heaven, yeah okay.

15. My answer has been the same since 93', Bongs.

16. Steamrollers or Hookahs. They hit hard, and if I wanna keep my high going I'll roll a joint.

17. bong for the win. diffused downstem,precooler, mmmmmMMMMMmmmmmm
    vape-o if you are rich and can fork out 500-800 on a volcano.

18. That sounds pretty cool, got any pics?

19. Dabs off a nail&dome