Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing to ever do high..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InnerCity, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Watch the movie Waking Life. If you Google "Waking Life Free" it'll be the first thing that comes up and you can watch it for FREE!

It's like the biggest trip out ever. Every little thing moves back and forth and side to side but if you can pay attention to the plot it will blow your mind! It's every thought I ever had high explained in great detail.

2. I remember I used to have that movie on my laptop, I can't find it anymore, but I agree if anyone hasn't watched it they should, trippy animation, many views on life, why we're here, dreams, it's a mindfuck. My favourite scene is probably at the end with the pinball machine.

3. Also try a scanner darkly

4. #4 420Poak, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    I'll give it a try

fuck I just watched a scanner darkly's trailer too and I want to watch both movies now.

5. I thought the answer was going to be fap

6. watching it tonight. i got a nice sativa for it.

7. Fuckin' trippiest movie.

8. srsly this

9. Waking Life kinda sucked, no joke.

10. Uh...
    Smoke more weed?

11. I came in expecting "Fuck a bitch"

Leave disappointed.