Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing to do with kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohchit, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Just got a new grinder with a catcher, whats the bestthing to do with it?

2. I usually use my grinder to grind weed.

3. Top bowls with said keif

4. buy weed. get kief. smoke kief. buy more weed

5. Hands down the best way to do it the first time! Simplest easiest way to do it. :bongin:

6. Well from where I'm from, we usually like to smoke our kief.

7. Yeah mate, save up enough kief and then sprinkle some on a bowl. It's like sprinkles on ice cream :D

8. Snort it.

9. Haha alright two things first i actually know a guy who snorted kief ahahaha dumbass and yeah idk i was obviously gonna smoke it im gonna save it then press it i guess thats what my friend said then it burns slower

10. Personally I press mine into pucks. Keep in mind it takes a decent amount in order for it to be a solid puck (1g roughly). I find that it is easier to work with in that form, although there is nothing wrong with throwing some on top of a bowl.

11. Save it till your dry then smoke it, that way once all your bud is gone you could last a few more days before restockin. Keep blazin my friend