Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing to do with keif

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chris4308, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Ive Just bought a grinder with a keif catcher, once i have a fair amount, im wondering what is the best way to smoke it or get high from it, any suggestions?

2. A lot of people just sprinkle a tiny bit on top of a bowl. To really experience kief and get higher than you're used to, I'd recommend taking some leaves off a nug, rolling them into a ball, and using the ball to block the hole in a bubbler. Put a hit's worth of kief on top and rip it in one hit. Repeat as desired. It produces a great high. You get ripped without sitting there taking so many hits.

3. well you could save up a shitload and eventually make hash but that takes a while. i just layer the bowl in my bong or pipe. weed/keif/weed/kief

4. can i sprinkle some on my blunt when im rolling it

5. yes you can sprinkle it on your blunt when you're rolling it! that is a great idea. the other thing you can is frost the bowls you pack, or like someone else said put a little bit on the bottom of the bowl and fill the rest with kief

6. Cover your nugs in hash oil, then roll it in the kief :smoking:

7. what kind of question is this?! SMOKE IT! and enjoy

8. what he said^^

9. Here is a neat thing to do with Kief. .
    You need bakers Parchment paper and an iron. . .

Make a small envelope or "flap" out of the parchment paper and dump your Kief inside.
    Then ,on a very hard surface, take your iron (set on high) and press the down on the parchment paper as hard as you can.Just be carefull not to burn the Kief.

When you open the envelope you should have a solid thin sheet of Kief.
    You can take this sheet and cut it into thin strips that you can wrap in a rollie just like a joint and it will burn great.

Warning though. . you might have a hard time trying to smoke it to your head as it is a very strong buzz.

10. yup....hella cheefed -_-:smoking:

11. I REALLY DID THIS!

When you get a gram or more of kief (i had 5g's) wrap it up in that bakers paper, or tinfoil or waxpaper and put it in your shoe and walk around with it in there for a day and you will get a nice chunk of hash or brake apart.

12. smke dat shiet nah me3n? :smoking:

13. Lmfao @ "Shoe Hash" xD

14. Yes is works.

15. you can also snort it. GETS YOU BLITZDD

16. #17 sgt. Flowers, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    the best thing you can do with your kife is to give it all to me

^^^ dont snort it, it dose nothing^^^
    the thc cant get in your blood stream that way

17. 1 bong hit of .4 g of pure kief.

and just be spaced out for an hour.

18. i actually have a pipe dedicated to keif. a small stone one, 3 inches long, shaped like a coffin. its got no carb, and a tiny hole, so no keif is lost.

19. do this ^^

you wont regret a second of it:D

enjoy moKKie