Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Thing To Do While High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by INaCHAIR, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Watching that 70s show ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408319711.112537.jpg hopefully my sister buys me pizza when she gets back from the lake.. Just bought a half ounce yesterday with friends and I had to split it after we smoked as much as we could last night (like 2 grams lol) this is my reward

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. nice! love that show. 

3. Getting head while high does the trick for me

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

This new girl i've been with lately doesn't give head, just found this out and i'm so disappointed.. Anyways 70's show is pretty bomb lol I either watch something or listen to something when I'm high.. I don't know why but I'm bad at a lot of games when high aswell so I tend to stray away from those lol

5. Doesn't give head? Move on.

Pillow Princess!! break her ego with a bit of force. Don't force it too much, just ask if she would give head, be convincing. If she says yes with a bit of smug, shove that mouth to the balls man!! Girls love that if they are the type that secretly crave that forceful interaction.

As for games, try halo combat evolved on easy or normal. Best game to get you hooked on action while high. If you get better at it, move on to hard or legendary?!?! I'm at legendary now, it provides the most realistic alien v.s. human combat up till date!!! Enemies have eagle eyes, you are always low on ammo, you are a true survivor on this mode. Hide behind every rock or tree or anything, you will need it. it's do or die, better than call of duty because you don't die as fast counting your own endurance and rage against the invading alien forces!!!!!!!

DO IT MAN!!!

It's your buzz!! Dont't kill it with something less!!

7. Watch shit TV while eating weetos straight from the box. :yay:

I'm gonna take your advice but if that shit doesn't work I'm outtie, she's hot and all but fuck that I need head when I'm high

So do we all. Just remember to be an asshole, but be considerate at the same time. It's a delicate science!! But if you pull it off, you will reap rewards like no other!! 

Remember!! If the girl is such a bitch that she ignores the most competent advances, dump her. That's a gold digger in disguise, emotions, money, or otherwise. Dump that sh*t .

Women have their own secrete agendas sometimes.

10. She's a lesbian if she isn't curious about giving head. Just ask her why she doesn't want to and cater to her needs for her to try it. Don't just go balls deep aggressively. That shit is sexual coercion if she doesn't want to do it.

11. autoerotcasphyxiation

12. Chill with friends, listening to music, brews, and bbq.

13. This pizza place just opened a 5 minute walk away and I've had pizza every night like 4 days straight. Makes for a great way to satisfy the munchies

14. #14 J5Boxes, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    I enjoy a good round of disc golf

Gets you outside and walking around for a little while. Get a little exercise in.

Pack up a dugout one hitter box and we are of to send discs souring!

15. Music, chilling with my dog, Netflix, doing dishes, texting people, eating. 

16. Bahamas that show is my gave and weeds that's a good show I liand smoke a cig and chillke watching eagle I'm high

17. My cell auto carrect sucks

18. I usually like to play golf while I smoke. If I'm at home or if it's night time, I'll usually listen to music got awhile and then watch the Big Bang theory or two and a half men

Happy toking!

19. Dafuq is a Weeto?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

20. The best cereal ever.

[​IMG]