Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing about the morning?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlaskanDreams, Dec 13, 2011.

1. For me, has to be opening up my bedside box, and smoking a nice joint rolled the previous night :smoke:

2. The angle of the sun, the birds chirping, the temperature, coffee.

3. Id have to agree with Coffee, an Bacon, egg & cheeses.

And knowing that ill have a nice bowl to smoke later

4. Setting my alarm early, hitting the snooze button and then enjoying my limbo between being awake and asleep - this is the only time I dream, and I've had some mad dreams.

Last night I got strip searched by a female policewoman for smoking a joint in town and I killed Lucas Vercetti. It's weird how elements of my day just seem to all come together in my dreams, really enjoy it.

5. going outside while the sun is coming up, hitting that bong, while basking in the freshness of the morning :bongin:

6. lol same here, but instead of a bong rip, i smoke a cig

7. My ritual is as follows:
    1. Make coffee
    2. Pack bong
    3. Pour and drink coffee
    4. Rip bong
    5. Enjoy life

8. I hate the mornings. I have to get out of bed after maybe 6 hours of sleep and go shower,walk around campus in that brutal morning cold, then go to class.

9. I love mornings! Unfortunately, I also love late nights. It's the afternoon I could really do without!

Anyway, best part about the morning is a high shower. Or high shower sex if I'm lucky ;)

10. Hate the morning with a passion, having to get out of bed is torture then having to get ready etc
    The only thing i enjoy is a cup of coffee and a smoke

11. Wakeup in the morning, go to Spanish class.

Not fun at all

12. Breakfast.. Temperature.. Mood..

13. Enjoying a nice, juicy blunt before anyone has the opportunity to take a steamy shit on my day. :D

14. Nothing at all mon-friday ......saturday n sunday r a lil diffrent love waking up whenever the fuck I want on weekends n rolling up a blunt smoking n watching tv n go get some breakfast besides sat n sunday I hate mornings ain't nothing nice about getting up at 5:30am

15. Wake up,
    -make coffee
    -call in breakfast burrito
    -smoke a bowl
    -skate across the street to get burrito
    -turn on pandora radio and eat :hello:

16. Everyone on here wake n bakes....guess I'm out of the loop.

I enjoy mornings because it's the only time I'm sober.

17. Absolutely love mornings :)

I'm up by 8, reach over and turn on the radio. open my window and get my bong all set and ready to rip.
    Downstairs for some breakfast.

Out the door, ready for the day :)

18. Best thing of the morning,is that it ends... I hate mornings, always in a bad mood. only some weed can fix my humor in the morning.