Best Thing 2 Do Wen High.

Discussion in 'General' started by nuclear_nick, Jun 16, 2009.

1. OK i was recently informed of some fun things that are fun to do wen high.

1. Cup ur hands together like ur holding something (such as water), look down, pretend there is something there, then LAUGH UR ASS OFF.

2.watch Speed Racer (the movie)

3.watch WALL-E

4. listen to rap music (actualy tried this. makes u apriate music of an other culture.

5. watch Wonder Pets.

6. Have sex

I got to choose now. Bye............

2. thanks for sharing, nick

3. go sit somewhere alone and think

4. Try eating kitty litter. It's delicious.

5. Sometimes I like to jack off while watching Wall-E then drive a nail through my hand. Ever break your piece then try to cut your own dick off?!

6. throw a old tv off a really high bridge

goto a driving range

7. I like to jack off when high, but only after slathering some Ben-Gay on for lube.

Try it. I dare you.

8. Blood works better.

9. drunken walks are a great thing to do while high.

10. go to a park like im about to do.

i like the sex idea too... always.

11. I've seen Speed Racer literally over 10 times. All of them high off my ass. I still don't know what the plot of that movie is supposed to be.

12. ...pretty much.

13. I SUPER agree with watching Speed Racer. for some reason, that last race while your high is the shit.

14. agreed.

15. this weekend I found out playing with a whoopie cushion while high is really amusing.

also I love talking to little kids and what they think about things and how they think stuff works. this morning I was really high and I was rapping with my 6 year old step sister, it was really fun(ny)

16. i like going to movies, especially 3d movies like up omfg that was amazing :) i also like going on hikes and finding new places to chill. oh and video games area a lot of fun too

17. 10. Sex w/ females
    9. Driftin
    8. Look at stars/moon/space and talk about philosophy while playing classic rock in the background
    7. Camp in forest. bring guitar, weed, chicks
    6. Bomb some hills on longboard
    5. Watch TV outside. play videogames outdoors(garage)
    4. Go to Movie theaters with a 40oz and slushess and snacks etc.
    3. BombFire on beach, jump off 15-20ft rock into ocean
    2. Talk story with friends while having some eye candy to look at. smoking weed,cigs,hookah,drinkin 40oz's
    1. Rock concerts