Best technique to hit a mflb

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rsbot98, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Whats the best technique to vape out of an mflb

2. Hold the battery in for a few seconds while looking down the tube (or draw hole) until you see a good amount of vapor forming. Shake the vape back and forth to evenly cook your herb while heating and begin to draw slowly for about 5-10 seconds then remove the battery and inhale air until your lungs are full and hold for several seconds. You'll be blasted if you use this technique for every hitSent from my PantechP9090 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. While inhaling, inhale from your nose for a split second, then resume inhaling into your mouth. If you keep doing this, your hits will be cloudy as fuck.

4. Press in the battery until you see vapour produced and flowing through the tube by looking through the mouth hole. Slowly suck on the glass stem/mflb. You want to probably count to 10 or 15 and keep doing that and as said above breath up your nose if you need extra air to keep a nice slow inhale cause its key to making clouds just remember the heat isn't very constant cause when you inhale air is passed through it and cools your herb making it produce less vapor. So keep it slow and steady for constant heat :)

5. #5 BigDaddyVapor, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    Try this.

Use the stem, its easier, as it concentrates the stream of vapor.

Place just the tip of the stem to your lips, like you're giving it a little kiss. Take the tip of your tongue and touch it to the roof of your mouth and hold it there, while you're kissing the stem.

Yes, you read that right.

Kiss the stem lightly with your lips, then place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Push the battery in, you don't have to wait, count, or do anything like that. Start to slowly/lightly, draw in air... like you're sucking on a little straw, you're giving a little kiss.

I know... this all reads so ridiculous.

However, the underside of your tongue, is an excellent temp gauge and also, can detect the difference between heat and heated vapor. That's why you touch it to the roof of your mouth, it exposes the underside... helping you feel the process out.

So, while you're drawing... if you vary the strength of your pull... you will feel the temp of that stream of air hitting your tongue... if it feels cool, then you're pulling too hard. Slow it down a bit. It it feels too hot... you're getting too close to combustion... speed it up.

But, once that vapor stream starts... you'll feel it. It will be unmistakable. After that, won't even really need to think things thru. You'll stick it up to your lips, hook it up to a whip, attach it to a water pipe... and you'll know exactly how hard/fast you need to pull.

6. Thanks everyone ill try

7. I find you a get a cleaner high when you hit early on vaporisation. It tastes better too.Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app