Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best/Tastiest bud you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Turtle Boy, May 4, 2009.

1. Whats the best or tastiest weed you've smoked, if you dont know the name of specific taste/smell just describe it.

On 4/20 i bought an eighth of Hella hella blueberry shit. I mean it smelled like a blueberry garden. When smoked had the tiniest hint of blueberry.

Friday, i was with a friend and she's like wanna go buy some Juicy Fruit bud? And im like ok why is it called that? She said cause it smells and tastes like Juicy Fruit. Now, i was very skeptical i mean, i didnt believe it. But when i got that dub, and opened the bag, i felt like i was standing inside the Juicy fruit factory. Then when smoked with Ursula[my pipe] it tasted like hella juicy fruit and with my bong(died before i could name it) it didnt taste much but it got me hella ripped.

Anyways, your best/tastiest/even wierdest bud?

2. a strain called turd nugget ha ha:smoking:

3. tastiest would have to be a blue berry or some hydro tropical stuff back in houston

best would have to be sour diesel. im having so much fun with this shit. i also got a first wash 35 dollar a gram bubble hash, about .5 gs of it and its so fucking tasty and gets you fucked

4. #4 abnormldood, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    Tastiest bud = Warlock; It's a Sativa dominant with a very clear high and slight body buzz, slightly closer to Sativa than White Widow. Smells like sweet tarts and taste has a sour fruit punch flavor, best way to put it is it's FRUITY. I remember I lost a small bud of it in my room and I found it because I caught a whiff of it in my nose, NO LIE lol.

Best bud = God Bud; This one was Indica dominant but was unique in effect. When you hit it a notiecable head rush hits you as you exhale, giving you a Sativa feeling, then the Indica effect seems to creep up on you. The bud I got of this had a blueberry hashish taste to it and it was extremely frosty covered with blue/purple hairs. This was the most potent I have ever had, including some ATF I got from a close relative. The grower definately had his shit together, so that probably played a big part.. amazing strain nonetheless.:smoke:

All-time favorites: Jack Herer and Durban Poison.. First dank strains I have ever smoked and I got them exclusively for about 4 years. To me, nothing tops the high of Jack Herer or Durban Poison, but down deep I'm a true Sativa lover.:D

I've tried SO many strains, it's so hard to decide. If I could have a stash jar with every strain known to man, I would equally love every strain on separate occasions.

5. I had some crazy but that was really light green and tasted like sour lemons. My buddy just had some Super Silver Haze that was SO tasty.

6. I prefer the strains that have their own unique tastes...

like the op said, blueberry for the fruitiness, i also have had some awesomely pineapply pineapple train wreck...

Ak-47 definitely has its own smell/taste/flavor that is hard to describe but once you've partaken you will notice it anywhere...

My personal favorite is Sour Diesel though, i get shit all the time because of the litney of other, much better strains out there but the Diesel does the trick everytime, I have had NY Diesel and Chem/Dawg but they just don't have that special something...

Caboose and Afgooey are also personal favorites..

7. like the poster above said AK has a great smell and taste.

Right now I have some purple cali kush and the taste is unbeleivable

strawberry cough pretty tasty too

and i love the tatse of sour d too very unique

8. I'm growing some strawberry cough and lemon amnesia now, high hopes for those two :) The best I sort of remember is from about '80, some Hawaiian called Kawaii Electric. It smelled and tasted amazing, looked like it was covered in powdered sugar, and was teal colored. It was 10 bucks a G back then, which was insane expensive. It was worth it :smoking:

9. Not sure if anyone else has ever tried this, most likely, anyways.. I'm not big on caring what the strain name is or whatever when I pick up, cause dealers make up a lot of bullshit..

But this time I was wrong, told me it's called Cotton Candy, so yeah, I expect lots of thc, probably a fruity smell, I get this shit, and it literally tastes and smells exactly.. EXACTLY like Cotton Candy, it was amazing, and I assumed, yeah maybe he sprayed it, but then I really examined it, and this shit had blue on the inside of the bud, was caked up like crazy.

Anyways, that's the best bud I've toked.

10. blueberry kush

11. lemon lime haze, regular haze

12. #12 Overflow, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    Some Superskunk and Bubblegum from Amsterdam blew me away, me and my brother smoked an eigth of bubblegum, which was indica dominant, in the morning.. we were FUCKEd and had to go and sleep it off.

Later that day we bought some Super Skunk (matey in the café said it was pure sativa), smoked a couple zoots of that and we were buzzin! After that we hit the bars met some English birds and got my tool wet, best night of my life.

Two of the best chronics in the best dam city :)

13. green crack

14. It had a strong Lemon/Pine aftertaste that was just out of this world :yummy:

Sadly, it had no name :(

15. Tastiest = White Rhino out a Phillie
    Best = some dank as hell Grand Daddy Purp

Honorable Mention for best would be God Bud. Smoked a already mostly burnt bowl of it that had been sitting in the bowl for a few days and it was the craziest high ive had in a long time.

16. blueberry kush was pretty tasty. i heard white rhino is pretty awesome, never tried it tho

17. I'll go with Blueberry Kush. taste and smells so good

18. White rhino had to be the smoothest smoke ive ever had. Best blunt weed by far, Allowed me to taste a grape phillie like i was rating grapes. Ive never had blueberry id like some tho.

19. AK 47 - By far the strongest I'v ever smoked, and the tastiest would have to be this real fruity shit i got an 1/8th of 2 weeks ago (smelled a bit like lemons . . .)

20. buddhas blue cheese