Best Sunday Morning EVER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by huecotoph, Jun 1, 2008.

1. This all happened so fast, im still trying to figure out if I'm dreaming:D
    Originally, I was suppposed to work at 6 this morning but alas, after waking up at 5am, my stoner sense told me to call in sick today. One of the best decisions of my life!
    I get a call at 8:30 from a guy I used to work with and haven't heard from in a while, cool guy about 40 with a wife and kids. He used to be into the game and would grab some weight from time to time. Anyways, dude stops by just to see if i could spare a bit of my stash, being the gentleman that i am, i was more than happy to share with a friend. Well this guy and I get to talking and it turns out he is growing his own organic buds and his friend has a massive grow op. One thing leads to another and guy takes me to go see his grow, and let me tell you blades, it was amazing, i had to stop myself from drooling. The guy notices that i'm awe struck and gives me a few clones for doing him the bud favor on a sunday morning. And as if all this wasnt good enough, he also tells me when the next harvest comes through in about a week and a half he will slang Ozs of white widow, trainwreck, and afghani for under 200.:hello:

Moral of the story is: Keep in contact with old friends and dont be afraid to skip work:cool:

Now, im off to smoke a blunt and admire all my new cuttings!!!

2. Oh and i forgot to add that he is giving me all his clippings for free everytime he harvests, so i can make free hash and butter....He harvests every 2 weeks!

Hot damn... maybe i am dreaming!

3. damn dude u got real lucky i wish people were nice like that around here

4. That's awesome bro. +rep and I wanna pics of them buds when they roll around!

5. Damn dude, you got so lucky. Usually I have the worst days when I skip work.

6. i wish i got to see a grow-op. i bet it was like heaven lol.