best stuff you ever smoked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by newm2008, Jun 12, 2009.

1. ia m so baked right now i smoked what amounts to maybe 2/3 of a bowl
    i am gone
    when/what was the best stuff you ever smoked also longest and worst would be fun to hear

longest ive ever been stoned was what estimate(pretty well actully) to have been over 23 hours over 25 if you count multiple sources of weed in gestion

any ways it was at the 40th anniversary of peoples park in berkeley
    a huge spot for hippies and "revoulutionaries" as some call them selves
    i showed up at one in the after noon
    we got baked

i never really came down until 4 the next day
    mainly cuase at five i had four serving of ganja food
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:
    for life

im hungery

2. haha first time smoking i smoked the best shit it was some dro and i only took like 3 good hits and i was damn gone and in the morning after i woke up i was still buzzing

3. one of the first times smoking me and a friend got a 1/8 of purple and an 1/8 of some mids. We were already fucked up from finising the bud i had before we bought the shit and we had a fourth of a bottle of vodka. It was like 10 or 1030 at night and we were sittin on a table in a park. I had both the bags in my pants so i pulled out what i thought was the mids. I rolled up a fatass joint of all of the shit we thought was the mids. We were so fucked I actually rolled up all of the purple instead. We just chilled untill about 1 when our high started fading. Thats when we smoked the shit and were so fucked i could barely walk. Thats when we figured out we just smoked an 1/8 of purple instead of the mids. Although we didnt want to smoke it all at one time, it was the best shit i have ever smoked. Woke up at about 11 the next day and was still feelin the shit untill about 12

4. the best was this shit called hundun. never heard of it or seen it anywhere but then. all i know is it was good. a friend bought it with me and we both smoked a bowl i packed the night before for a wake n bake. she thought snakes were coming out of my ceiling. then, we tried to smoke a ceiling, acting like we were hitting it. it was really sweet tasting too.

5. this shit called california geometric... it made shapes! people call it math weed though when i tell em about it haha