Best Strains to grow indoors 2014

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bennyb156, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Hello every one,  Searched around,  haven't found what Im looking for so here it goes,  
        I am trying to switch strains.  Looking for a Sativa with a strong smell.  Fruity smell is ok too.  Most importantly I want something that finishes in 8 weeks and produces a lot of really good bud. Any Ideas?
    Thanks

2. Do u live in uk or us

mango420s

3. In my experience the best sativa leaning hybrids will take at least 9 weeks to finish.

4. I love growing Original Amnesia and it is very pungent to say the least however it takes 10 to 11 weeks to finish. I don't know of any sativa dominant strains that will finish in 9 with a good yield :(

5. #5 Buffalo11024, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    trainwreck,Third dimension, Strawberry cough, nyc diesel all finished for me in 9 week. Yields were not disappointing. Heard that Durban poison can finish 7-8 weeks, i don't have personal experience with dp.

6. I have found AK-49 is my winter grow indoors,Also any of the Barneys farm auto is great.

7. Sorry for the late reply,  I completely forgot about this post.  I am in the US.  Thanks for all the input guys.  I didn't know all the good ones took 9.   

8. Sativas take longer than indicas

9. Jack the ripper

/thread

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. go to seedfiner.eu and use their search engine. they have one you can tailor to exactly what you want from your plant.

11. you mean seedfinder.eu  :smoke:

12. Well kush crosses are taking over the world haha soooo....if you could find a nice sour, diesel or even a cheese or cherry ak47....i like to stay away from the purp word....or kush...even though got one now.....i want my sour diesel and sour rhino back this year....wont happen im sure

http://www.hightimes.com/read/earths-strongest-strains-2014