Best strains for Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kitsunè, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Been looking around and not a lot of talk about this. Some of the batches I have gotten I got a very good body feeling. Just everything felt great. Stretching even felt like a hell of a feeling. Gotten the feeling a couple times and the sex with this was really good just made everything feel better than ever.

I have heard a couple people that say a Sativa is the best for the energetic kind of high. Question is I am looking for more of the hyper sensativity, wouldn't that be more of a Indica trait???

Please correct me if I am wrong. Anyone notice any strains out there that fit the bill?

(Also I couldn't find anywhere this exactly fit in the cultivation area so brought it here lol )

2. IDk i just smoke n fuck son!

3. Lol your knowledge in the topic is awe inspiring heh

4. It's hard to say it depends on what you're getting from the sex pure pleasure or true intimacy

5. If you're looking for hyper sensitivity use statics. Indica just gives a couch lock and treats pain so you can imagine it wouldn't be ideal

6. Blue Cheese my good man, gets the girls wet with one toke!

7. Ok getting some decent feedback :)

Not really looking for the intimacy that should already be there and if not then is only so good anyways. I am looking more for something that just makes everything feel really good.

8. id say indica cuz it provides more of a body high and less of a head high, u want that body feeling u dont wanna be spaced out wicked bad on a sativa. next thing you know you wont even be fucking anymore youll be thinking about somekind of ridiculous high idea lol. unless u can find a super clear headed sativa, but id go with indica for the body feel. and you will feel more chill and open as well. maybe a hybrid?

9. I would say there is no telling you what strain is going to make you bust a fatter nut or what strain is going to make you last longer in bed. There are a few strains I don't like having sex on, and those may be the ones that you prefer. Every person will react differently to green. Your best bet is to hit a dispensary (if you are able) and buy gram bags of different strains, or ask your dealer to get you a variety next time.

Best of luck.

10. No dispensaries in Indiana... Driving to one would be not worth the trip to the nearest one. and as for my dealer he only deals in mids and never has the same batch twice though he is always holding. I have started growing so I will be able to make my own. Just looking for what other people enjoy, I am aware that different strains have different effects on people. However there is usually a common thread between them. After all if it works for someone else I could always cross strains and make it more effective.

Lol not really trying to bust a nut faster or last longer I am not looking for enhancement other than the feelings of it. Like lose your damn mind it feels so good heh

11. I have heard that Papaya is a good one, also second the Blue Cheese. I would like to hear more on this topic though. I think the body buzz would be a good characteristic but also the upbeat high of a medium strength sativa...so maybe a hybrid? (just thinking out loud so anyone else jump right in to add more...)

12. I think that a hybrid is where the answer is going to be at. I occasionally get an order of mids that does the job. Which is where I have gotten some of the best of these results. The problem is that my guy never has the same batch twice. Hard to look for these traits. On another thread I read that Jack Herer is a good strain for it.

13. I have heard the same about the Jack H too....wish I knew more real info, but I guess it is a different need for each person. still need to research some of these...maybe do a smoke/sex report for each?

14. Might have to start doing that lol. Do the same amount each time and do a 1-10 scale until I get my results lol.

15. the best for me isnt nessasarly one strain. but after a few dabs of wax with the gf its on, rock hard, viens popping out boner. oh and when your finally able to bust, o m g

16. Op come to vermont and I'll smoke you up on some weed that's ideal for sex.. ;)

17. OP is a dude

[​IMG]

18. LOL Yes read my Sig I am a Happy man, those are my wife's lol

19. Yikes I'm on the app so I didn't see your sig. Well, your wife has some nice fucking tits op

20. LOL it's all good man =)