Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best strains for cancer with reviews and advice

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Hi Crazy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. hi there I’ve been looking into strains too deal with cancer symptoms.

I’ve already included 1:1 ratio strains but I do think they lack the power and the terpene profile.

Know com8ng too theterpene profiles which have insane medical benefits, I do personally think the cbd think is over hyped and the cannabis plants have just been watered down,

For example anybody who wants to try cannabis and wants less of a buzz due too anxiety will automatically think cbd strains are beat suited for anxiety. But then if look online you see countless high the strains just for anxiety!! And I be like that’s such high thc.. Which I then included there’s so many different cannibpids and terpenes which all taste and react different. So we shouldn’t exclude high thc when treating the ill.

I’ve come too a conclusion which I will be running Jack Herer strain alongside blue berry og which has 3 percent cbd and around 22 percent thc.

I’m a big believer that if the plant smells and tastes good it has more benefits than just watered down cbd strains. Surprisingly a lot of cbd strains lack the cbn which high thc strains have lol. Over 100 cannibiods and may terpenes which still haven’t been fully investigated. So we can only rely on fellow medical community for the best advice, or self experiments. There’s so many variables that effect each strains like growing styles and lighting we will never exactly find out what’s good and bad. I don’t even want too talk about nutrients. I swervingback and forward from organic and synthetic. And then I’ve stumbled across bio logical minerals. Which are natural. From bio nova, then I’ve stumbled across green plant medi one all in one nutrient, then I’ve come across canna coco which don’t want to reply regarding if there plant feeeds are for orinmental plants for for food consumable crops. Do they include any gmo or pgr, and do they use food grade minerals lol. They don’t bother getting back too me, and I won’t toss my money towards them plain and simple. Than I’m scared about al the plant soil born diseases, and the live matter contamination, and is it really organic!!! Will ph be really stable enough.

Theres a brain cancer which responds well too thc.

I do believe we need a multiple range of strains too deal with each symptoms.

For example the Jack Herer will be my day time smoke to relieve stress and tensions, the terpene profile of this plant with lemon and wood undertones will do wonder. I’ll also try skunk haze cbd too see the difference.

Than towards the night I’ll lean towards the blueberry and og strains for the pain relief and inosmia relief.

Has anybody had any good results with specific strains.

Ignore my grammar I had low battery lol. Quick type up.

2. The folks I know that have used cannabis to kill their tumors actually switch out from one strain to another although I keep hearing about Northern Lights for a cancer strain. As long as they are getting the full plant compounds made into an oil extract, I believe it will be effective for killing tumors. As far as smoking the flower, I think we all react differently from strain to strain so whatever feels good for your body paying attention to what time of day you are consuming. In other words you may not want a strain too high in THC right before be as it may make your mind race.

3. You want the highest % of THC you can get. Look up the website for RSO. It's what people use to cure cancer. The person who invented it FAQ about RSO « Phoenix Tears | Rick Simpson has a lot of info you can use.

I have never used it on a person to cure anything but my cat (yeah i know) had cat cancer and was given 6 months to live (they gave me the option to put him down there). I figured why the hell not so I started filling him full of vitamins, supplements and RSO. I took him back in 8 months later and the test came back clear. It's been 3 years now and he's doing great.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Oh thank ypu weedhops

5. This advice is priceless man, I’m sitting down and reading this in detail. Thanks bro, :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Happy that you're enjoying it. That website has a ton of information.

7. Good to hear about your cat and he or she has a loving owner like yourself, sharing your experience has probably lay or should I say has or will improve people life’s for the best, ypur input and link is very valuable too me and I’d like too thank ypu for this. Thank ypu from the deep of my heart and I don’t care how much of a wimp I look, ypu are great. I’ve just turned too google search and pounded online too find some 100 percent indica strains. Hmmm tasty, what strains did you use.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Orite guys thease are the strains I will be growing very soon, I’ll add all you guys as friends and I will tag all you alon* too my future grow journal of.

Girl Scout cookies xtrm from bulldog seeds, it’s a cross between wwhitewifoe and Girl Scout cookies, has a good cbd content aswell.

Medical glue feminised, meant too be gorilla glue x AC/DC I think. This is one expensive strain 130 dollars for 7 seeds or 70 pounds for 10 seeds.

If I have some money left I might also consider cbd hash plant which is 100 percent or close too pure indica you can get.

Ok guys after long consideration I have considered thease strain which are all high in cbd, the reason behind this is because I’m very intolerant too high the strains as I found out last night, I’ve slo got some OG Kush cbd which’s relaxes you just good enough,

And finally I will be trying tga subscoll reg version, penny wise strain.

3 sought out strains that I have chosen,

Ok guys I will be setting up my new grow room, it’s 3m length x 1.5 m wide and 180 cm in height.

I have a choice of 3 x 600 watt hps

Or should I opt for 4 x 600 watt viperspectra led

Or should I use 2 off each lol,,,

Little inside aswell, I will be using the new and improved bio canna soil

Alongside the new advanced nutrients organic line if I can get it lol, or simply just the bio canna line.