Best Strain while Writing Essay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JCRNY22, May 1, 2018.

1. I need help. Which is the best strain to smoke when coming up with creative ideas when writing a essay? Should I go with a Sativa, Hybrid or Indica? Sativas i can get are Sour Diesel, Tangilope, Candy Jack, Dutch Hawailian or Sweet Island Skunk? I wanna know what you guys use for creative purposes. Thanks!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. It is really an answer only you can give because everyone reacts differently. I personally only smoke indicas and do quite well on essays. Other people might prefer sativas. Some simply cant write well regardless and are probably better off being sober.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Depends on you for me I’d go with a sativa that has a focused and creative lean to it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. girls --> candy jack
    guys --> sour d

5. Do your research and get ur references before ya smoke read the final draft sober.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. #7 Vee, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    [​IMG]
    Strawberry Cough( Leafly Rating: 4.1)Combines the Strawberry Fields strain with Haze genetics to create a potent sativa blend. The skunky, berry flavors will capture your senses while the cerebral, uplifting effects provide an aura of euphoria that is sure to leave a smile on your face. Strawberry Cough has been a popular strain since medical and recreational decriminalization began, so it’s easy to find in dispensaries. This will quickly become your go-to strain to overcome creative obstacles.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Sativas are my go to for productivity, Indicas for rest and relaxation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yo. Nobody asked what the essay is on.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I shit you not I have this strain at the moment and I feel like Einstein with the level of clarity it produces. 10/10 intelligence booster that would put the legitimacy of government in question.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Chemdawg is a good one for creative writing. or penning anything.