Best strain to start off with.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by uJellie, Nov 8, 2011.

1. At the moment, it would be practically impossible for me to grow in secrecy, but I know I will eventually grow (probably within a few years). I will most likely start off with bag seeds (obviously), but lets say about my on my third, or fourth harvest, I feel as if I am ready to grow something stronger and better, what should I grow? I am mainly looking for a strain that easy to grow, grows well indoors (with soil), yields high, potent, and somewhat famous (sorta like Sour Diesel).

2. Taking a longish time...

3. Oh well.

4. sensi skunk #1..its in about half the strains out there..so that says something...hardy..cheap...good smoke...get a 10 pack of regs and grow em out..pick the best ladies

heres mine
    [​IMG]

hats on the biggest kola;)

headband rocks too:smoke:

5. There is not a best strain. By the time you're on your 3rd or 4th harvest you should be doing pretty good with little problems. Just look at different ones and find one that suits your style and what kind of high you want.

6. YEAH? Welll you've already told too many folks around here how you know it all
    about everything under the sun. Why would some of us who have been cultivating
    better than twice as long as you've even been alive want to tell you diddly squat
    with your attitude.

The whole " best strain" question highlights exactly where your head iis at
    anyway..............ridiculous question.

7. I was actually curious about this as well... I am running a medical MJ operation so i need something that is a high quality, and gets really good yields, and doesnt grow 8 ft tall because i have 7 foot ceilings... I was thinking northern lights? has anybody had any experience with that strain?

8. You might want to try an auto flowering strain. just a thought i know they dont get very big some have good yields

9. hhmmm ok how exactly does an auto flowering strain work? I am looking for a plant that will reach about 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall, i know you can somewhat control the height of the plant by topping it or adding a supplement like bushmaster or something of the sort but is there anywhere that I could find the average heights for different strains?

10. you should try some critical sensi star...90% indica and sounds delish...they have them in the pick and mix at attitude