Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Strain for Pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Dylonius, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Whats up guys? I broke my back when I was younger and have chronic back pain... Just wondering what strain you smoke to kill the pain?

2. I just started growing the white rhino, shits supposed to be the bomb for meds. i certainly hope so, my back is killing me too.:smoking:

3. I've found that indica does body pains well. I have chronic back pains (genetic) and I always found that the Sour OG or Headband does me good. I find relief off one joint for an entire day

4. White Widow

5. back massage?! :love:

6. For me the best thing was some good Kief or bubble hash...

7. Eating it is much more effective for pain. I can eat some activated marijuana and my pain will be gone all day. It is hard to eat weed during the week for me, because of the lingering effects the next day. Ive resorted to smoking during the week, and eating on the weekends.

8. While kief/hash and budder are both more potent than the marijuana they come from, it is the plant itself that I am interested in here... I do agree, but what strain would make the best painkiller? Smoked as is, or ingested in any other fashion.

9. There are many, many strains for pain.

For Back Pain:

Berry Bolt
    Strawberry Haze
    Slow Train
    Auntie Em
    Fig Widow
    Fieldale Haze
    Mango
    Lemon Haze
    Kali Mist
    Apollo 13
    Black on Blue Widow

For Chronic Pain:

Silver Haze
    Afghani #1
    AK-47
    Blueberry
    Hindu Kush
    HOG
    Lavender
    Legends Ultimate Indica
    Maple Leaf Indica
    Mr. Nice
    Hashberry
    Northern Berry
    Speed Queen (says for severe paint)
    Northern Lights #5
    Romulan Sadhu
    Sour Diesel
    Strawberry Diesel
    Sweet Tooth #3
    Ultimate Afghan Kush
    Afghanica
    Oak Goo
    Stardust 13
    TX
    White Russian
    Lollipop
    Shishkaberry
    Alien Train Wreck
    Budacolumbia
    Citral
    Cripple Creek
    Deep Chunk
    Green Queen
    Strawberry Cough
    Black Vietnamese
    Blue Satellite
    Bog Sour Bubble
    Bonzo Bud
    Burmese
    Lemon Chemo
    LSD
    G-13
    Green Spirit
    Herijuana
    John Paul Jones
    Mountain Berry
    Oregon 90

what specfically is wrong? Is it Degenerative Disk Disease, because therer are strains that proportedly help that? Do you have muscle spasms? I am making a database of all the lists I can find.

Hope that helps,

Sammy

10. #11 Buns., Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
    damn sammy good lokin out jus so happen that two of the new strains im growing are grape romulan, hindu/skunk, and a straberry cream not cough tho i have chronic back pain from DDD like you mentioned. i would love to see what other cannabis refs you have. im sure if its pretty well put together that joint could be a sticky icky!!! :smoke:

11. i really like kali mist for my chronic back and side pain.

12. For Bun's DDD:

Chronic
    Lollipop
    Phaght Betty
    Sweet Blu

You can Google "medical marijuana symptoms list". I am putting the list's together in a database as we speak

Love to you, Buns,

Sammy

13. Wow, thanks Sammy! I have a compression fracture in my mid back... It happened 9 years ago but still hurts pretty bad most of the time. That list gives me a good place to start.