Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Pain Best strain for pain?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by davey_nuggs, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Specifically, lower back pain. But overall; general pain. Thank you in advance!

2. heavy indica leaning strains work best for sleep and pain..Grandaddy purple, Master Kush, Cookie strains, Cake strains, etc.... Also good CBD THC mixes work well too, Harlequin, Good Medicine, Spectrum, ACDC, and Cannatonic are good ones of those

3. Gods gift, OG Kush, cookies kush, cinex, blueberry, permafrost, harlequin, pennywise, and Oregon diesel are my go to strains for back pain.

4. If your looking for the best strains for you at a dispensary, I would recommend heavy indica strains like a pure afghani or a heavy kush, and landrace hybrids (durban hybrids like cherry pie, or an heirloom indica hybrid like skywalker for example). I recommend pure indica strains like afghani, landrace indicas, and even landrace sativas. they are often much more medicinal than commercial polyhybrids.

If you're growing, I'd recommend one of the heavy indica hybrids in bodhi seeds 88g13/hp line.

• Agree Agree x 1