Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best strain for munchies?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billybobtbag, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Someone once told me that Strawberry Cough was the best for a late night fridge-attack...any other suggestions?:smoking:

2. Indicas usually make you a LOT more hungry, something about having a higher CNB content. Also the more you smoke the more amazing the munchies are.

A strain I'd suggest is: Hash Plant, Hindu Kush, pretty much any dominant indica.

3. What ever ive been smoking lately is the best weed for munchies ive ever toked.
    Its this no name dank.
    I could smoke a blunt get high, eat, then like an hour later smoke a bowl and be starving again. Its crazy

4. I have some Banana Kush. Maybe I'll try that tomorrow night before dinner. Cheers!:smoking:

5. i dont even like to eat when im high
    kills my high
    when im burnin out though im down to eat pounds a shit

6. ya i feel ya. all spring break i would wake up at like 4 then go smoke till like 1 with my friends then just munch out hard like really hard i could easily eat another 2-3 meals once i got home. if i stay up to like 6 in the morning then i prob ate like 3-4 meals i get the munchies baaaad.