best strain for me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iRanonymoose, Oct 7, 2011.

1. so, I plan on making a PC growbox and I need you to help me to choose my first strain. I am a total noob, and i prefer hybrids, but they can be indicas or sativas too.
    Only from nirvanashop.com, and it has to be feminezed.
    Thanks.

2. sixty day wonder... its an auto... and its short...

3. too bad it aint on nirvanashop. What about a short rider or ak48? I think that I could handle a plant without auto flowering.

4. ak's are great, but arn't they tall? sativas mostly... but i like them cause they are easy to grow

5. seen 1 or 2 videos on youtube where aks are grown in a pc case.

6. You need an auto for a pc grow box. Otherwise you will have a hard ime growing in there

7. why?
    Any other trusted cheap sites?

8. i like attitude seeds. a google search will give you a link.. you should check out the indoor grow journals. see what others have been able to do with similar conditions and choose a strain that way. Indoor Grow Journals - Grasscity.com Forums make sure to start one yourself. good luck.

9. #9 iRanonymoose, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    thanks, sweet dwarf and top 69 looks ok.short rider has the best offer in price. The paki lowryder is just a bit over my budget, BUT I might get it. What do you think about my choices?
    Already checked some journals out, and I will start mine when I'll get it planted. Aready have 1 baggy seed, which I got 8months ago, 48h between sponges and no signs of life.
    And if I order 1seed how big is the chance that it will sprout?

10. if you wanna try raising hybrids try something around the og strains.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]