Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best strain for a musical experience?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 10022614, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Haven't quite seen this specific topic covered, so please share your thoughts about what strain is best for having an incredible music experience.

Also, if possible tell either an S/I ratio or particular strain that matches the ratio that sound like the following high: One time I hot boxed and just listened to music. I'm not sure but I think it was AK-47. Within minutes my legs and temples were freezing. I was literally lost in the music, and sorta believed I was helping to make the music with my air drumming, and I didn't pay attention to anything else (but I had the ability to hold my shit together.) I went swimming soon after, so I was still buzzing but I had energy, so I don't know if it was more indica or not, because I had lots of energy, but also CRAZY body sensations. I want something where all you wanna do is chillll out, and kick some jams, while just sitting in a parking lot in your car or whatever, but you also have energy and aren't too tired to enjoy your awesome high by staying awake and alert for it.

Thoughts?

2. depends on preference. No strain is going to be better for listening to music than another

3. light green danks. drink an energy drink or something. not really sure how to answer this, other than find a dealer with weed that does that for you, and keep buying it.

4. I think it also depends on HOW high you are. The first time i smoked after a long t break, the music I was listening to was so intense I actually couldn't move for a while. In addition, recently I had an abnormally large sesh which got me realllllllllly high, I was listening to music and I was honestly almost losing control of reality until I took my headphones out. It was fun :p

5. I smoked a fucking heavy indica and had an intense musical experience..

maybe try an indica dominant?

6. any good one

/thread.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymXfruw5-hs&feature=player_embedded]Landscapes: Volume Two - YouTube[/ame]

Something to watch once you find your match.

8. any sativa..

9. in my experience only sativas will get you into that extra dimension inside of the music. indicas will make you enjoy music more but you won't be living inside of it, if that makes sense. if you want to really get inside the music and also get a nice body high then find a sativa dominant hybrid or you could just get a strong sativa and a strong indica and smoke them both at the same time although sometimes that has varying effects.

10. this jack herer is doing a pretty good job of making music sound better.

11. hmm, well ak is certainly a qualified hybrid. and yes you described it perfectly, living IN the music. so a hybrid is the way to go I think. I realize northern lights is indica but have you tried it? it was suggested to me

12. I heard AK47 is great for music

13. no i haven't actually i've never seen it around here before..it doesn't seem as popular here anymore, i know it's still around but nobody i know has had it.

14. Any sativa dominant strain. The best is a bud with a 60/40 ratio.

15. I appreciate it guys! this weekend im pickin up some northern for shits and gigs. also gonna try maui wowie, ill let you know how they go. but ya ak was incredible if you get the good stuff. thoughts on maui wowie?

16. Indica for lighter beated music and sativa for faster beats. Idk juts my preference.

17. Sativa dominant strains.

18. hookup had no maui wowie. i was annoyed but settled for some sweet island skunk. it was indica, nothing special.

19. I'd pick up a hybrid (Sativa Dominant) .

20. Hey this is my new account. the last one messed up somehow