Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Storage Container? Suggestions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xtra, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Hey, I was wondering which storage container, you feel, is the best for marijuana. The reason I ask is my buddy broke my tight vac, so I need to replace. I have heard those are not the best, because since they are plastic they can "catch" pollen. Appreciate the help

2. Mason Jar.

3. Glass air-tight Ball or Kerr mason jars that can be found in any supermarket in the cooking utensil section. Get the smallest one that you need. The less free air in there, the better, and then store it in a place where it won't get any light.

4. A glass mason jar, with a 2 part metal lid, completly airtight, and glass does not create static that easilyattracts trichomes and hairs. I used to use tightvac containers all the time until i found out the reason for all the shit sticking to the bottom and sides of the cup. Make sure to store it in a cool, dark, and dry place.

5. for carrying small personal amounts or at least enough for a few blunts...crush up or keep the bud in the baggies and put them in cleaned out blitztex bottles

[​IMG]

6. Those are definatly NOT airtight^^
    But if you need to travel with ground bud you ca just use one of those little tightvac jars.(not the best for potentcy but i havent seen anything glass and airtight that is small enough toi carry around

7. I know a lot of people use baggies, but it is not a good medium to store your bud, even for short term because the trichs have a tendency to stick to plastic.