best stoner TV show

Discussion in 'General' started by detsl, Jun 18, 2003.

?

Whats the best stoner TV show?

1. South Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. That 70's show

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Simpsons

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. title says it all, i had trouble coming up with shows to plz post some others

2. we had this poll before with identicle options i think.

as with the other one, i put forth the sugesstion
    Who's Line is it Anyway?

but also,
    Jam
    a uk surreal comedy sketch show.

and
    Spaced
    uhh.. the name is good enough ;)

or even
    Brass Eye

or maybe
    have i got news for you.

hmmm... all the programs i've mentioned are comedys...
    stoners do like to laugh.

3. that 70's show is the coolest man. i watch it all the time. everytime i watch it with my dad he tells me how the way they are in the show, his group of friends used to be the exact same way. just sit in his friends basement and smoke.

4. Seinfeld, Family Guy, SeaLab 2021, Spongebob, I Love Lucy...tons of others

5. Kids in the Hall
    Monty Python (either old episodes, or any of their movies...my favorite being The Meaning of Life)

The Oblongs
    The Brak Show

but nothing beats the Simpsons :D

6. conan o brien is a great show too

7. I got ripped and watched Sealab for the first time the other day. Fantastical stuff that is.

Especially check out the Bizarro episode if you can.

And if Sealab isn't your style, luckily there's a Family Guy ;-)

8. You've got to watch "I Robot!" It's a hilarious episode

9. family guy is probably the funniest show ever created. it was too funny or as some say offending for fox see offending things are very funny. if you wanna watch it it is on cortoon network at 11:30 monday through thursday and it funny as hell so i suggest everyone watch it.

10. I picked South Park because that is a good one and I don't watch the other two. I also enjoy Jackass,SNL,Punk'd, and Sex and the City oh yeah and Insomniac is a funny stoned or not.

11. courage the cowardly dog is my favorite thing to watch high.

12. Anything on Adult Swim... Cartoon Network kicks complete ass.

some other shows would be that 70's, South Park, and such i gotta go watch family guy so peace

13. i almost put insomniac as one of the poll choices but decided not to

14. man i am now almost sure that Family Guy on Adult Swim is the best thing ever to be! the little things it says on the screen!! SO FUNNNY!!

15. Alistar McGowens Big Impressions, Punk'd mm thats it really i don't watych T.V. that much now days it tends to jus b quite borin.

16. the simpsons ofcourse. but also good ol' *M*A*S*H*

17. dude.. you spelled seinfield wrong... but thats wicked sweet

i love to watch COPs and Americas most wanted on saturdsyas when i'm blazed...

18. family guy. no questions about it. (though I voted for simpsons) family guy takes the cake.

I got to see sienfeld stand up last month when we was in Atlantic City..I think the show is pretty good but I really didnt find his stand up all that great. kind of disappointing.

19. WOAH! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!?

Star Trek!
    Next Generation 1st, DS9 2nd, Voyager and TOS 3rd equal, and Entiprise last.

also...
    i shoulda mentioned these in my little comedy extravaganza before...

The Young Ones.
    Blackadder (2 & 3 are best in my opinion)
    Red Dwarf.

20. omg, i can't believe i forgot Blackadder...2 and 3 are wonderful...I really like "Head" in the second...
    I also forgot Faulty Towers, hilarious even if there are only 12 episodes..and after viewing them over and over :D