BEST STONER THOUGHT WHILE BAKED?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheVannManJam, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Wine and weed. Marijuana and merlot. Cannabis and Cabernet. Pot and Pinot. Dank and Dry Red. That sounded much cooler in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Why was i even angry? My actions were Pointless.

• Like Like x 2
  3. What's the story here?

4. Many stories, stressful situations ect.. simplified by the psychedelic nature of the herb.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's why you gotta write them down, man! I have a running list of notes to myself, from whenever I feel I need to write a thought/book/idea/song/quote down. Give it a try

6. The world is going to end any second - GO PREPARE.

This is not a drill.

7. How funny is it that people actually censor the middle finger on television. Makes it so much more offensive

8. Blazed right now:smoke: but do you ever think about when there is a spot where two time zones meet. What if you build a house on the time zone, so half the house is one time zone, while the other is a different one:blink:

9. "How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" - Jayden Smith

He must've been high on something when he wrote this :p

10. The benefit, among st others, of Cannabis use is that it puts the user in that detached state that is also easily achieved with 15minutes of meditation. It is a powerful place, because the relaxed vibe allows the goodness that is life to reach us without us getting in the way.