Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Stoner Stories with Friends (or without)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tezdawgs_, Aug 28, 2013.

1. My best one probably was when i was with a few mates at a local park blazing up, we were having fun doing our thing when out of nowhere some guy comes around the corner and just stops and looks at us. We obviously were all high and got so fucking scared, this guy btw is like a 40-50 yo man dark skin small kinda fat black hair with greys too & a beard, wearing full nike trackies and jumper.

Anyway, hes like "you guys smoking pot? huehuehue" and he had this wierd as shit laugh it was actually so intense but anyway, my friend joey is just like "um.. yeam an, you want some?" and the guys like yea yea comes over, packs himself a cone, we're all just like uhhh okay and there he goes, pulls a cone, then gets into a heaps heavy dnm it was crazy he told us about life and how he tried to kill himself and how hes perfect and nobody beleives it and then how hes a skitzofrenic, and then it got wierd man he started talking about planning to overthrow the government and then judgement day and something about our lives being upside down and a mirror effect and then like 6 furnaces in sweden that will burn the 6 people, the criminal, the murderers, the skitzofrenic, the insane and the unjust.

It was so unbeleivable we were just laughing and stuff but at the end we were all thinking fuck this shit we gotta get tha fuck outta here man so we said we had to go home etc to the guy, he got pretty cut it was wierd as hell, anyway we left and since then we have not forgotten that guy.. i even have a video of it  ;)

2. We (a friend n myself)once meet this Guy while walking down the street (fast fwd) we're at he place smokin and he starts goin on about being Osiris(Egyptian God I think) he also has different colored lights around the house explaining that he feeds off they're energy. Goes on about that by the time he's 50 he'll be able to fly and he once become the hulk infront of some cops. There's a whole lot more but I don't quite remember. Oh! And how he prays to.the birds so that they tell his kitten what he says.
    Wish I had the video but that's on my dudes phone.

3. best stoner story... probably one of my first 420's

me, 5 friends, a tent, towels to cover the vents, and a box full of edibles/joints

We hot boxed all night till i couldn't see across the tent, at that point we went out of the tent to watch the smoke flow out the door and eat edibles (they were caramels) which we ended up putting inside of smores.. it was quite epic.

As i've gotten older getting high is less significant, it's just what i do all i day. 

And since it seems you're going down this route, the oddest person i've met while stoned... probably this bum who called himself 420, had it tattooed on his eyelid, and bought me cigarettes for 2 years before i turned 18, he was a cool ass dude. and i'd always give him nug in exchange to get me cigarettes (out of choice, just cuz i liked him)

4. Kinda long but worth it:
    My best stoner story is more like a stoner vacation. A year ago this month me and 4 friends flew to Denver to see Tenacious D at red rocks amphitheater. We picked up some super dank GDP like an hour after we landed. I can't believe how pot friendly Denver is. Literally the first person we met was able to hook us up.
    The night of the show, we met a couple ladies selling HUGE pot brownies in the parking lot for $5 bucks a piece. We bought one each and decided to save them for breakfast the next day. The show was FUCKING AWESOME! I still haven't found my socks.
    Anyway, the next morning we wake up and start looking for the brownies and realized that we left them in the car. We used the hotel valet to park the car. So now we have to ask the valet to bring our car around just so we can get something out of it. Gonna be a bit awkward if he sees it.
    So my buddy and I walk down to the valet, eyes red as fuck, looking like Cheech and Chong (we were in a really nice hotel by the way) and ask him where our car is so we can grab "something out of it."

Me; hey man we don't need our car but we forgot to grab something out of it last night. Could we just grab the keys and walk there?

Valet; it's an a restricted access garage so I can't really let you walk to it, but if you like I can just grab it for you.... What do you need? Leave a suitcase or something in the trunk?

At this point my buddy can't even keep a straight face. He just points at me then turns around and kinda exits the conversation. I was not prepared for this scenario at all. I just figured I could go get my stuff but since I couldn't walk there I figured I'd just be honest... Kind of

Me: Well, maybe we could just have you bring the car around.... Umm we left some food in there and we don't want it going bad... "Some baked goods." I add, not really knowing why.

Valet just smiles. By now he's had a good look at us and knows we're high as fuck. "I'll go grab it" he says.
    By now my buddy is barely keeping it together. Can't stop laughing. As soon as the guy leaves, I quickly join him laughing my ass off.
    Once he pulls around with the car, we both more or less had our shit together. I walk around to the passenger side, open the glove compartment and pull out 4 brownies in ziplock bags. The guy just smiles and nods. I give him a solid tip and a thank you.
    Denver is such a cool fucking town. If that had happened in salt lake, the guy probably would have had the cops on the phone before he even took our ticket.

P.S.
    the brownie was my first experience with edibles.... It was the biggest brownie I've ever eaten (with or without cannabis in it) and its still the highest I've ever been, before or since...