Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Stoned Activity Ever!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Alright, its funny, involves no thought, movement, or any energy at all.

Just sit back on the couch, turn on some cartoons (Preferably Bugs Bunny and Tweety or any show like that, Ren & Stimpys good to, but anything will work.)

Then put the show on mute, and turn on some music (works the best with rap) Then just sit back and watch as all your favourite cartoon characters start singing their hearts out and swearing all over the place.

Its the funniest thing ive ever seen, everyonce in a while youll get a character thatll rap for like a minute straight, and it totally looks like they're all saying the music.

2. AAAAAAAAH oh shit I gotta try that sometime..lol

"I live a thugs life"
    - Gumby

3. hell yah dude. i do that shit all the time. usually not with cartoons though. just a cool movie or show. then i blast some sublime or rage. damn fun.

4. for some reason i find falling over fun, you just never know when it could occur... its kinda crazy

5. man that sounds badass!

6. i like falling over too, and running into walls is always good:D

7. shower with eyes closed
    eat fresh blueberries

8. me and the woman like to sit back and put any soap show on mute and then start talking to each other like we were the character and we've come up with some really funny shit.. usually we can't stop laughing..

9. SSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!! i was gunna do it last night but i forgot... SHIT... im gunna try it now, while im gone anyone wanna suggest some good quality channels soi dont have to look??please!! thanks.. but if not no prob!! let you know how it goes in a while, mabey tomarra

10. ima go do that shit right now.

11. i find that doing stretches really feels great when your high...like, try to touch your toes without bending your knees...after dance practice i smoked a j and then did some really nice stretches and it feels so good...almost tickly...

12. if you live in canada, check out teletoon. in the states, try cartoon network.

13. I want to one of my friends house to toke up. It was the first time I smoked with him. We used my Raydiator (best small pipe ever). So we got high and there was nothing to do. He said he had a fun activity. But when he broke out the Bengay a smeared it on his balls, I had no choice but to leave (forgot my pipe too) So he should be killed. If you think it is a good thing to do when your high then you have problems and should hill your self

14. wtf!?!? bengay smeared on his balls eh? sounds like alot of fun..... what the hell was he plannng on doing next?

15. \

Right on...stretching goes to a new level when I'm high...you can really get into working out specific muscle groups...I also love to lift weights high...love feeling the pump. Dancing high is so fine too..feeling the music and letting it move you. What kind of dancing do you practice?

16. hacky sacking is pretty sweet when your baked.
    and bike riding, but just be careful and don't crash into bushes like i do...

17. this sounds good to do, ill have to try that later on tonight.

18. I don't have time to watch cartoons, so my vote would have to be for a couple of doobies or a few bowls with the wife and then settle in for a nice evening of marital relations. by far the best stoned activity ever.

I would hope that there are more people out there who agree, either that or everyone watches too much TV! :D

19. marital relations! ack, who needs em when you got stripperella on TNN ;)

god that show sucks....

20. the first network for men...

is it just me or does anyone else find tnn incredibly stupid?